• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Uhh... Lavos has so many abilities that I feel like I'm at school only by reading them.

Anyways, I guess Lavos would win via Existence and Non.Existence erasure, which should counter Monika's Non-Corporeality.

Lavos can get through that Non-Corporeality, yes.

Even if she were to keep her consciousness after a normal erasure, DD Lavos is well known for passively absorbing that kind of stuff (Thoughts, dreams and memories) across all the timelines of his (her? Its?) verse.

And her durability does not match so I'm safe to say as long as it bypasses that hax, it should be easy for the thing to win.

Even if not for that, at this point DD can already erase stuff that was already previously erased from existence from non existence as well, so it screws her up. Not to mention that bringing erasure to everything is basically what it wants already.

Pretty sure DD Low Diffs at worst.

THIS THREAD SHALL INVOKE AN EVENT BY WHICH DOPAMINE, A CHEMICAL TO SIGNAL ME WHICH EVENTS ARE PREFERABLE OVER OTHERS, SHALL BE RELEASED INTO MY BRAIN, CAUSING ME TO THEREFORE PREFER THE EVENTS HERE OVER OTHER EVENTS IN OTHER THREADS

DMUA said:
THIS THREAD SHALL INVOKE AN EVENT BY WHICH DOPAMINE, A CHEMICAL TO SIGNAL ME WHICH EVENTS ARE PREFERABLE OVER OTHERS, SHALL BE RELEASED INTO MY BRAIN, CAUSING ME TO THEREFORE PREFER THE EVENTS HERE OVER OTHER EVENTS IN OTHER THREADS
No

'''Y O U S H A L L N O T D E F Y T H E M E M E S'''

Lel at how people resurrect the Lavos hype just as I walk around *only* the threads that I know that are safe. Not doing this again, friends. You're not dealing with the average baitmaster anymore.
Big 1442207562 image

'''W E L L Y O U S H A L L B E S H R E K E D'''

That Ryuko face bothers me

@Fate thank you for the chibi Saya dear~

I find it funny that my Reinhard thread is pretty much meme free, but his thread, which doesn't even have memetic characters, has gone directly to meme hell.

DMUA said:
I find it funny that my Reinhard thread is pretty much meme free, but his thread, which doesn't even have memetic characters, has gone directly to meme hell.
Do you know those waifus pillows pics?

One exist for Reinhard

Back