• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minor DC Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, so in my opinion, some characters, notably Dr. Fate, Darkseid's storngest avatars, and others.

So, Dr. Fate and Spectre were able to stop the universe from being destroyed.

A DC universe is estimated to be at least 100 trillion light years https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/U...Feat_2:_Wonder_Woman_Blocks_The_Shattered_God
100_trillion_light_years.jpg
Therefore, shouldn't Dr. Fate be easily universe level? This would scale to Darkseid's strongest avatars as he was capable of fighting two Dr. Fate's, he should scale to other new gods who can create universes cb=20170223055703http://s4d4.turboimg.net/sp/f9139fc43da9a13a59737f3bf6dbee64/Mister_Miracle.v3_001.06.jpg

(The "New Genesis sees universes as Bubbles" was their true forms, not their avatars. Credit to Sandman31 for pointing that out)

Therefore Darkseid should be pretty high end universal. But even without that, Darkseid, Dr. Fate, and others who scale to them should be easily universal rather than Multi-Galaxy+.

The feats of New Gods dwarfing and creating universes is attributed to their True Forms and not to their avatars

I am not sure if we can scale between pre-Crisis and post-Crisis universal size, but given that he very likely affected the entire universe, rather than just the visible part, it should logically qualify for 3-A anyway.

Antvasima said:
I am not sure if we can scale between pre-Crisis and post-Crisis universal size, but given that he very likely affected the entire universe, rather than just the visible part, it should logically qualify for 3-A anyway.
Is this a pre-Crisis or Post-Crisis example of universe size? If so, would that effect the calculation about the Shattered God.

I don't think so. The Shattered God was from a post-Crisis Wonder Woman story.

Anyway, I think that you can update the Doctor Fate profile if you wish. Do any other character profiles here scale from him?

Antvasima said:
I don't think so. The Shattered God was from a post-Crisis Wonder Woman story.
Anyway, I think that you can update the Doctor Fate profile if you wish. Do any other character profiles here scale from him?
The Strongest Avatars of Darkseid do, as they were able to fight off two Doctor Fates,

Other than that, no one.

Okay. Only pre-Crisis Darkseid avatars would scale though.

So should I unlock the Doctor Fate (Classic) and Darkseid pages?

I don't think so, no. They were usually portrayed as comparable to Superman in a fight.

Yeah, that's why the key displays the avatars as "Varies" since not all of them are created equal. "Varies. Solar System level (Most avatars of Darkseid are capable of easily defeating the likes of Superman and Wonder Woman. Once an avatar of Darkseid defeated an entire team of beings comparable to Green Lanterns) to Multi-Galaxy level+ (The absolute strongest Avatars of Darkseid were capable of fighting against two Doctor Fates at once, and also acted as 1/5 of a power that matched the Anti-Life Entity and destroyed a universe)"

Okay. I suppose that an upgrade is in order for Darkseid as well then.

Okay. Tell me here when you are done.

Okay. Should we close this thread then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back