• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MG Verse Deletion Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
The message being conveyed by the MG community is not that they refuse to acknowledge the strength of Anos in the verse, but rather they derive enjoyment from reading the novels and the story's lore having a final boss as the protagonist.

Those who consistently derail discussions by exhibiting a lack of knowledge or interest in the verse and engage in extreme trash talking are not contributing positively to the community's efforts to achieve consistent and accurate scaling. The community seeks better scaling, more comprehensive profiles, and the exploration of potential side characters.

The verse has brought business attention and growth to the site, and while there may be negative aspects associated with it,
the community requests that future threads be treated with respect.

I am absent for a day or 2 and this happens.............. Anyway I agree, I have already said a few times that the verse might be deleted and the day has come.

By the way, I WILL DELETE MY VERSE SO NO ONE DARES TO DELETE IT.
:2198_ANIME:

By MG.

And I think it will be goodbye for me on the wiki as my verse will be gone.
Thank you let me know when you are done

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back