• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Metal Sonic vs Shadow the Hedgehog (grace)

This will be my last Metal Sonic Match for the foreseeable future

Neo Metal Sonic and Post Generations Shadow are used, speed is equalized and both have full access to wisps and power ups.

The Fight takes place aboard The Ark

Neo Metal Sonic:

ibseuzylowd51.jpg

Shadow: 8 ( @JED , @Mariogoods, @sanicspood , @Gilad_Hyperstar , @Theuser789 , @Sonicflare9 , @Oleggator , @Maverick_Zero_X )

ddwnllp-68fb611e-706d-475d-9294-b6c8333cc005.png

Inconclusive:

Last edited:
Very interesting fight. Their stats are pretty much relative (with a slight edge to Shadow but not by a significant margin). I think for now I will give the edge to Shadow, primarily because of his greater experience. Even though Metal has the Heroes' cast abilities (up to Heroes mind you. Powers they get in later games he does not have, which Shadow has himself gains more) at his disposal, Shadow has already seen and dealt with them in some way. He's practically beaten the entire Heroes' cast at some point in the series tbh. So it won't be anything that he hasn't seen before and can't overcome. Not to mention the much wider variety of opponents Shadow has dealt with. But I would like to see any arguments for Metal would be. I'm pretty open minded. But for now I'm going with Shadow.

Last edited:
does shadow even know metal sonic here? ik he knows him canonically but in this match up does he know who metal is?

Shadow already dealt with Neo Metal Sonic before, and knowing what he's capable of doing, he'll likely resort to his haxes beofre Metal would.

Voting Shadow FRA

Oh, if it's the latter Metal should have a decent AP advantage, since Neo is >>>>his base and Shadow scales to base Metal, like Silver and probably the Free Riders cast

I actualy think Metal wins this, Metal also knows how strong Shadow is to be careful enough, that plus his versality, and decent AP advantage should give him the win

If that's Current Neo Metal, then I'll also switch to Metal. Shadow is very strong, but the abilities of all the cast in heroes + Sonic Battle + Silver will probably tip this fight in his favor. Chaos Control won't help here since Metal can and will use it too

Hold on I'm not sure if that would be allowed since it would technically be a hypothetical character

I made my vote thinking it was the one from Heroes too. If it’s a hypothetical newer version of the character (I don’t think that is allowed but I’m new here so I’m not a reliable source), then that’s a different story.

I'm worried that a "modern neo metal" would violate our rules on composite characters

Alright well I wasn't able to get an answer so for the sake of safety let's just say it's heroes metal sonic but with any knowledge and experience he would have in later games. Also bump

Alright well I wasn't able to get an answer so for the sake of safety let's just say it's heroes metal sonic but with any knowledge and experience he would have in later games. Also bump
In that case I’m still sticking with Shadow.

Back