• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mega Mewtwo vs Ragyo Kiryuin

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
Due to Ragyo being on the MUCH higher end of High 6-A, I'm keeping speed the same. The clone, or the clothes? Who comes out on top?
Mewtwo.jpg
Ragyo standing by chalii-d7aj6nb

Mewtwo

Mewtwo's precognition allows him to predict and copy Ragyo's Life Fibers. Ragyo didn't show resistance to the Life Fiber's mind control iirc. So Ragyo's Life Fibers would be used against her basically.

Mewtwo is at least 22.583 petatons vs Ragyo who's at least 644 petatons. Therefore, Power Swap will make Mewtwo about 29x stronger. Mewtwo should win with some difficulty(only challenge is to bypass Ragyo's regen).

Mewtwo will spoon the fack out of Ragyo. Reasons stated above, although they didn't mention Mewtwo possesses a giant psychic spoon in the manga to stab people.

BreloomFanboy said:
Mewtwo
Mewtwo's precognition allows him to predict and copy Ragyo's Life Fibers. Ragyo didn't show resistance to the Life Fiber's mind control iirc. So Ragyo's Life Fibers would be used against her basically.

Mewtwo is at least 22.583 petatons vs Ragyo who's at least 644 petatons. Therefore, Power Swap will make Mewtwo about 29x stronger. Mewtwo should win with some difficulty(only challenge is to bypass Ragyo's regen).
I believe Mewtwo can learn Toxic, a poison move that worsens over time. Will that work on her regen?

Probably. I was told it isn't a given that poison wouldn't work on Regenerationn users except it's something extreme like Mid-High and above.

Thing is though while it CAN learn Toxic Mewtwo doesn't have it as A) It's not part of its level up movepool and B) It's never used it in any other media. Otherwise I'd agree on the Toxic point.

Ladies and Gentlemen I am aware Mewtwo cannot learn Toxic naturally. I meant TM-wise. The rules of the OP never stated that Mewtwo could not use TMs. However, GameHearo266 is correct; Mewtwo has not been using Toxic in any type (pun intended) of Pokemon media.

Back