• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Massive Digimon Regenerationn Upgrades

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
While we wait for the blogs to finish posting, we have 3 Digimon that can obtain some hefty Regen buffs. Due to me having to post this quickly due to taking my mother out for Mother's Day, I'm gonna copy and paste from Ex.

Vajramo
During the combat between Vajramon and Pajramon against Rapidmon, Rapidmon used his Golden Triangle attack to destroy the two.

As indicated in the official profiles of the franchise this attack completely disassembles the Target Data.

firing a beam from its whole body that completely disassembles the opponent's data (Golden Triangle)
Although we see Vajramon having his Data completely dismantled just like Pajramon, it is revealed that Vajramon had not really been destroyed and we immediately see the Vajramon regenerating.

Vajramon Regen

Indramo
Indramon who was affected by the Shaggai Program. The Shaggai Program uses the Digimon Data captured by the organization to lure Digimon all over the Real World as soon as they are captured they are completely disintegrated. It is explained several times that Shaggai is a power able to delete/erase the existence of something and even in Test State it have the power to delete all Digimon over the World in 80 seconds.

In episode 20 it is planned to use the power of Shaggai in Indramon, the power is used up to 60% that was when the system overloaded. But even so, we see Indramon being erased and it is said that he really was neutralized.

But even so, soon after that Indramon Realize again in the Real World.

Musyamo
This other one's got to have a bigger explanation because it's a program, Yuggoth.

Presented for the first time in episode 7 of Digimon Tamers, Yuggoth is a program not yet approved to complement the Hypnos System and has the function to erase Data.

In episode 11 of Digimon Tamers a Musyamon is suffering Realize and to prevent it from causing destruction in the Real World, Yuggoth is released to erase his existence (Yamaki makes it clear that "no Byte of the Wild One should remain").

In fact Musyamon is eliminated, but IMMEDIATELY after being erased, he regenerates and talks to Yamaki saying he will take revenge.

And indeed Musyamon tries to Realize in the Real World once again and Yuggoth once again is fired to destroy Musyamon, but this time Musyamon proved immune to the effects of Yuggoth and he even destroyed Yuggoth.

This event is mentioned in one of the Digimon Tamers Databooks, and this is said:

This would be

Low-Godly for Vajramon

Mid-Godly for the other two. Although Musyamon maybe high speed regen that can revive from Existence Erasure.

Of course those who inherit these Digimon's Data will can this regen.

That wasn't teleportation as he not only was directly hit by the attack, we see his data being disassembled.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
That wasn't teleportation as he not only was directly hit by the attack, we see his data being disassembled.
As a kid I always thought that teleportation was kinda like dissasembling your body in point A and warping to point B.

PaChi2 said:
The Vajramon scene I always interpreted it as the guy teleporting
For him to teleport after he was erased from existence would mean he had to somehow revive himself, or as revived by something else but I don't think the latter was implied.

This stuff looks good.

Edit: Looks like was ninjad by Dragon

Did Taomon defeat Vajramon? The garl should receive anti-Low godly if she did.

Funny thing is, Vajramon gets this regen and the Resurrection that he inherits from Musyamon....

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Funny thing is, Vajramon gets this regen and the Resurrection that he inherits from Musyamon....
Then isnt this more like the auto-resurrection?

still waiting for Ex to reveal that the concept of "Digimon" predates the digital world and therefore it will make them exist after a Digital world reset, thus giving everyone High godly

That moment when the true overlord of the series is a 24D tree and its fruit.

Suddenly the Ulforce doesn't seem all that impressive...

But yeah, this looks legitimate.

I think the deal with the Ulforce is the speed in which it happens. Ulforce regens before he can be instantly erased. These guys need to be erased or damaged first. Ulforce is useful as even All Delete is too slow to erase him.

This stuff looks legit... tfw two perfect level Digimon you barely remeber exist has Godly Regen...

Also this does give our Takato's Guilmon the ability to kill Mid-Godly given that he killed Indramon, right?

Back