• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Marvel Speed Revisions 4

Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan

VS Battles
Calculation Group
Antvasima suggested creating a new thread for this.

So, we've already updated the pages of Spider-Man, Captain America, Daredevil and those who scale. There are still 2 parts of the revision not yet complete.

• Fin Fang Foom and Iron Man have Sub-Relativistic+ feats, while Rogue has a Sub-Relativistic feat. Who should scale, and to what?
  • Hawkeye, Black Widow and the low-tier characters are still at the old ratings. We agreed they should not scale to MHS+. There is a Black Widow feat that I would appreciate if someone can calculate it, as I am working on other calcs.

It is best if you link to the speed calculations for Rogue and Fin Fang Foom in the first post, and also ask the following members to comment here:

Matthew Schroeder, Sandman31, Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot, Ryukama, Reppuzan, Shivansh Garg, KLOL506, Zensum, TheC2, Nether nine, Crimson Azoth, Eficiente, The Archdemon, Kepekley23, Sera EX.

You can tell them that I would appreciate the help.

Also, I do not think that all the pages that scale to Captain America, Daredevil, and Spider-Man were updated. Somebody will have to check through them all.

Are they all the ones that still need to be updated?

I do not think that Gwenpool scales to Spider-Man. Electro is usually outmatched by Spider-Man in terms of physical speed. I do not see how Crimson Dynamo scales to Omega Red. I am uncertain if your scaling chain works. Does anybody have other suggestions for who they scale to?

Does somebody else have better suggestions for how we should scale Gwenpool, Electro? and Crimson Dynamo?

On second thought, I think that Electro can be assumed to at least be somewhat comparable to Spider-Man, and Crimson Dynamo might be possible to scale from Iron Man. Gwenpool is usually portrayed as physically inferior to even characters such as Daredevil though.

Back