• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Marvel Comics - Cosmic Cube, Thanos, and Kobik

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordGriffin1000

Awakened after 1000 years
He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
So this is more so a question that would become a revision depending on the answer.

A single Cosmic Cube is 2-A....

Multiverse level+ (A battle between Kubik, a Cube Being, and his equal, would shred the fabric of existence across infinite universes. Using a Cube, Reed Richards defeated Doctor Doom, who had stolen Galactus' power. The Badoon used a Cube to keep dozens of Celestials imprisoned, and Magus used five to defeat Eternity and keep him catatonic)

However, Thanos in his cosmic cube key is only 3-A despite this reasoning...

Universe level (After drawing on a majority of the Cosmic Cube’s power, he was able to become the universe)

And then, Kobik is also only 3-A despite being the fragments of a cosmic cube...

This seems weird to me. If a single cosmic cube is 2-A, why isn't Thanos 2-A for using majority of a cubes power, and for kobik, if it's the fragments of a cube fused together so wouldn't still be 2-A?

I don't know Marvel Comics very well so I'm pretty sure there's some reason for this scaling but if that's the case, a note should be placed on these pages explaining why they don't scale to a full cosmic cube be it not being portrayed as the same strength in those storyline or whatever. Otherwise, Thanos and Kobik should be 2-A no?

You know what, Frick it. I think everyone universally agrees that no cosmic cube has the same amount of ap. So, would it be fine for me to just add a varied tier to it now.

And add a note like this;
The power of cosmic cubes varies greatly from from cube to cube and as such the wielder's tier should be judged based on the feats they have shown themselves.

Yes, it is fine to apply. Thank you for helping out.

Of course. Tell me here when you are done.

Okay. I will wait with locking the page until you are done then.

Thank you for helping out.

There were a few minor issues that I adjusted, but the page seems fine now.

Should we close this thread?

No problem. Thank you to everybody who helped out here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back