• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maou Gakuin Discussion Thread

well more info about Volume 15 of Light Novel

it will be released on June 7

and here's the synopsis

The story of Noah, the "Two laws," in the past has arrived. The "Godless Continent" arc begins!
Synopsis:

Anos and his friends have conquered the Magic Bullet world. Now that the immediate threat is gone, they have traveled to the "Fusion World," the hometown of Ronculus, who has not awakened after "Fusion Reincarnation," to investigate the cause. As they follow Ronculus' footsteps, the memories of the endless journey that he and the man known as the "Two laws" Noah walked together resurface in Anos' mind. Noah gathered those who were abandoned by the world order and gave them a place to belong. When Anos learns that the "Godless Continent" where these people live is in danger, he decides to meet with Zinnia shivaheld, the Great Demon King who rules the Deep worlds――!?

Last edited:

and here's the synopsis

The story of Noah, the "Two laws," in the past has arrived. The "Godless Continent" arc begins!
Synopsis:

Anos and his friends have conquered the Magic Bullet world. Now that the immediate threat is gone, they have traveled to the "Fusion World," the hometown of Ronculus, who has not awakened after "Fusion Reincarnation," to investigate the cause. As they follow Ronculus' footsteps, the memories of the endless journey that he and the man known as the "Two laws" Noah walked together resurface in Anos' mind. Noah gathered those who were abandoned by the world order and gave them a place to belong. When Anos learns that the "Godless Continent" where these people live is in danger, he decides to meet with Zinnia shivaheld, the Great Demon King who rules the Deep worlds――!?
Now I understand why the story is coming to a climax... The author is already going to bring up the meeting between Anos Voldigoad and Zinnia, with a fight probably happening between them as a result. I really, really want Anos not to be the reincarnation of Zinnia. At least we'll see a big jump in power from our protagonist. I also hope that the author doesn't forget to clarify all our doubts about the Silver Sea and give the characters a great ending.

Now I understand why the story is coming to a climax... The author is already going to bring up the meeting between Anos Voldigoad and Zinnia, with a fight probably happening between them as a result. I really, really want Anos not to be the reincarnation of Zinnia. At least we'll see a big jump in power from our protagonist. I also hope that the author doesn't forget to clarify all our doubts about the Silver Sea and give the characters a great ending.
Looks like the ending really may be coming sooner than we think with that synopsis...

, really want Anos not to be the reincarnation of Zinnia.
damn fan theory are really getting wild, at least anos being amur has some argument but this is straight up headcanon

The author is already going to bring up the meeting between Anos Voldigoad and Zinnia
well anos is just trying to meet with zinnia we don't know how many vol will that take , like in vol 11 elenesia was said to be waiting for misha and sasha in magic bullet world but it took 3 volumes to reach there

Maou Gakuin ending really may just make me cry if it's coming so soon In a volume like, let's say, volume 18? 😭 I hope it makes it to volume 20, cause that seems satisfying enough, but I won't be mad if the author decides to end it sooner than that.

damn fan theory are really getting wild, at least anos being amur has some argument but this is straight up headcanon

well anos is just trying to meet with zinnia we don't know how many vol will that take , like in vol 11 elenesia was said to be waiting for misha and sasha in magic bullet world but it took 3 volumes to reach there
You are sure. For me, the longer it takes, the better. This just means that even though it is at its climax, the author may want to finish the story with 20 volumes. I wouldn't complain.

and here's the synopsis

Synopsis:

Finally the story explores Ronculus and Noah and with that there's still Hestonia, Amura and Zinnia as the only unexplored Demon Kings left so it really might be ending soon.
I was kinda hoping it'll be a long running series with at least 30 volumes but it is what it is. I doubt it'll end within the next 5 volumes though if Shu dedicates an entire arc to explore one character and there's still the mystery about Elmide too

Maou Gakuin is very close to ending.
tenor.gif

A question.: If a hax with higher D AP (4D) is used against a character with several 3D defensive hax (that are already active), will the attack with higher D AP simply "ignore" the haxs 3D? Due to the higher dimensionality in the AP.

A question.: If a hax with higher D AP (4D) is used against a character with several 3D defensive hax (that are already active), will the attack with higher D AP simply "ignore" the haxs 3D? Due to the higher dimensionality in the AP.
Kinda confused. You talking about hax or AP?

Kinda confused. You talking about hax or AP?
Hax with AP 4D, or simply AP (I don't know if the difference between saying "hax with 4D AP" or "hax 4D"), I mean, like Venuzdonoa, if a character tries to use some 3D hax against Venuzdonoa, like reality warping, physics manipulation, or something like that, Venuzdonoa will just ignore the hax 3D?

Last edited:
Hax with AP 4D, or simply AP (I don't know if the difference between saying "hax with 4D AP" or "hax 4D"), I mean, like Venuzdonoa, if a character tries to use some 3D hax against Venuzdonoa, like reality warping, physics manipulation, or something like that, Venuzdonoa will just ignore the hax 3D?
It's better to just say 4D hax. It depends on if it's trying to hax venuzdonoa or block venuzdonoa's AP

It's better to just say 4D hax. It depends on if it's trying to hax venuzdonoa or block venuzdonoa's AP
Can 3D haxes that Venuzdonoa doesn't have block Venuzdonoa's 4D haxes but not AP?

I mean, there's a fight going on between Anos and a 3D character... The character has 3D abilities that Anos doesn't have, such as Mathematics manipulation, physics manipulation, reality warping, subjective reality, information manipulation type 2 and void manipulation, I was wondering if an attack from Venuzdonoa could simply "ignore" these haxs due to higher D, and also he can't interact with CM.

Last edited:
Can 3D haxes that Venuzdonoa doesn't have block Venuzdonoa's 4D haxes but not AP?

I mean, there's a fight going on between Ans and a 3D character... The character has 3D abilities that Anos doesn't have, such as Mathematics manipulation, physics manipulation, reality warping, subjective reality, information manipulation type 2 and void manipulation, I was wondering if an attack from Venuzdonoa could simply "ignore" these haxs due to higher D, and also he can't interact with CM.
Venozdonor has all of those though

Venozdonor has all of those though
But the current profile doesn't have that, I'm sure Venuzdonoa will have it when it's complete, but currently it doesn't, maybe it has Subjective Reality and Information Manipulation Type 2 since it seems to already have that on the back, as it has it in the "common" resistances section and information type 2 in Venuz's profile, but not the rest.
In fact, simply distorting the laws/rules/concepts of the world is already considered reality warping, right?

Last edited:
But the current profile doesn't have that, I'm sure Venuzdonoa will have it when it's complete, but currently it doesn't, maybe it has Subjective Reality and Information Manipulation Type 2 since it seems to already have that on the back, as it has it in the "common" resistances section and information type 2 in Venuz's profile, but not the rest.
In fact, simply distorting the laws/rules/concepts of the world is already considered reality warping, right?
I thought you are arguing off site?
Also Disorder Scythe has reality warping Venozdonor was able to contend with that

I thought you are arguing off site?
Also Disorder Scythe has reality warping Venozdonor was able to contend with that
Nah, it's a fight on the site.
I remember this, is the scythe the only thing in MGK that has reality warping? I thought there were other "distorting order" statements in MGK.

Back