• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Manga magazine categories?

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
He/Him
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
I am aware that we do have a category for Weekly Shonen Jump characters, but this has caused certain members to start adding the names of other Japanese manga magazines as well, such as "Jump Square Characters".

I think that it would take too much work to add them to every single manga character in order to be consistent, and unlike Marvel and DC Comics, they are not really shared continuities. Ordering the characters by the names of their respective stories seems sufficient to me.

So, basically I wonder if you think that it would be appropriate if I remove the Shonen Jump Characters category?

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Category:Shōnen_Jump_Characters

I honestly don't like the use of using such category. Especially as it's kind of tedious to go and copy the category text since you can't noramlly type it in yourself and all.

So i suggest removing it.

Okay. I will wait for some more staff input first though, given that it is a rather massive category.

Have problems, or have no problems?

Okay. I will do so once I have finished with the current backlog.

Back