• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Man With A Mask vs Budget Demogorgon (Man With The Mask vs Figure (DOORS)) (GRACE)

Man With The Mask (Terrifically Terrifying) vs Figure (DOORS)

Ground Rules:
  • Speed is equal
  • Fight takes place in the woods at midnight
  • Both are Bloodlusted
Who Wins?

Masked: 0 ()
Should Wear A Mask: 4 (MintyBoi1, Javenplayz253, LeoEpicGamer8910, Volt12121)
Incon: 0 ()
425505343_776256164538616_6029859378871819617_n.jpg
dfdw22p-121a672f-fa47-4a8d-9db6-35f0c73c05a2.jpg

Last edited:
Stealth + Teleportation + just overall better skills and kit should give the win to the Masked man against an opponent who literally can't see and rely on hearing

Stealth + Teleportation + just overall better skills and kit should give the win to the Masked man against an opponent who literally can't see and rely on hearing
Figure can hear heartbeats. The Player needed Body Control to prevent Figure from hearing their heartbeat. Figure also has speed amps which definitely should help.
Bro why you gotta do my boi like that.

Figure can hear heartbeats. The Player needed Body Control to prevent Figure from hearing their heartbeat. Figure also has speed amps which definitely should help.

Bro why you gotta do my boi like that.
i doubt speed amps aren't gonna do much when MWTM can just insta teleport and just a much more adept killer. his speed amp also appear really specific for chase scene which MWTM won't do

So from the looks of it, Volt votes for MWTM, Leo is arguing against that but hasn't cast an official vote yet, and Javen retracted their vote. I'll update the OP to account for this

Figure’s enhanced senses and fear manipulation should throw off Mask’s abilities, even if he has seemingly better fear. That plus possible regen, likely better LS since Mask’s Class 5 is possibly fake, large size, bodily weaponry, and speed amps should let The Figure kill The Man in a heartbeat. His last heartbeat if he has one.

I vote for The Figure

Figure’s enhanced senses and fear manipulation should throw off Mask’s abilities, even if he has seemingly better fear. That plus possible regen, likely better LS since Mask’s Class 5 is possibly fake, large size, bodily weaponry, and speed amps should let The Figure kill The Man in a heartbeat. His last heartbeat if he has one.

I vote for The Figure
Action figure fra

Back