• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I don't see Mami winning here.

Either she attacks, in which case she gets one shot by the counter or she uses her ribbons, in which case Wobbuffet traps with Shadow Tag and they're both stuck there forever.

If I were to give my honest thought for this matchup I would say inconclusive. Both Sides have a way to kill each other and to counter each other abilities. The real problem I see with this matchup is the potency of Mami's and Wobbuffets power null because with that power null it could very easily turn the tide of the battle in either way.

Though base from what I see from each profile Wobbufet could just tank all of Mami's attack with little to no effort and he does have higher stamina than her. so unless Mami has some kind of dura neg than she isn't doing anything to Wobbuffett.

Meanwhile, Wobbuffet has attack reflection so he could potentially just reflect the ribbons? I mean I honestly have no clue on how the ribbons work so if I could get my info on that would be great.

you see that's the problem cause if they can't be reflected then most of Wobbufetts can very easily get nulled. But if they are reflectable then Wobbufett wins via traping Mami in her own ribbons.

Inconclusive I guess?

Mami fires at Wobbuffet a few times, dodges/blocks/intercepts the attacks that get reflected, bind it, tries to walk away but can't, so they give up and become friends.

Or they can play ping pong continuously reflecting the same bullet.

I don't mind best girl spam as much as I mind (tied for)second best girl spam ovo

Back