• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Majin Buu Tiering

Status
Not open for further replies.
I noticed Buu was marked as Tier: 4-B. Doesn't 4-B solar system level sound like a lowball, given that Cell was 4-B at his strongest? I would think that, even if we assumed fat Buu was solar system level, most of his other forms were much more powerful. For example, we saw in anime filler that Buuhan had the ability to collapse dimensions, which would lead to the destruction of the universe; Dende stated as much, and Vegito made a comment about how Buu was trying to destroy everything. Even Old Kai in the manga made a comment about Buu's potential to destroy the universe. At the very least, such power sounds like multi-galaxy level. I would assume Super Buu being able to scream through dimensions was already more powerful than anything we saw from Cell. Seeing that Super Buu had absorbed Ultimate Gohan, who himself was more powerful than Super Saiyan 3 Goku, I don't see how Buu could be classified as only solar system level. Lastly, wasn't Buu responsible for a galaxy being destroyed in anime filler? And didn't Supreme Kai say that planets were destroyed in a few years, and entire galaxies were erased from existence? Even if we consider that an entire galaxy was only partially devastated, and even if we think that it took Buu years to wage destruction across planets, isn't destroying most of a galaxy at least multi-solar system level?

The high-end of 4-B is about a trillion times higher than the low-end, so unless you think Majin Buu is a trillion times stronger than Cell, he is not going to get out of 4-B.

Buuhan's feat is through a chain reaction and not in one-shot through his own physical power.

But Piccolo is classified as universe level. Am I to assume that Piccolo can now one shot Majin Buu? That's a little tough to digest, given Buu had trained at one point and overwhelmed a suppressed Goku. Even Master Roshi is classified at 4-B. Am I also to assume Roshi could hold his own against Buu? Seriously, Tien is classified at 4-B. Is Tien really in the same league as Buu? :/

@super

Tien is High 4-C and so is Roshi

And Piccolo can onshot Buu if he can hold his own against universe level fighters that buu didn't even fight and would more then likely lose to.

SuperDragonTard said:
But Piccolo is classified as universe level. Am I to assume that Piccolo can now one shot Majin Buu? That's a little tough to digest, given Buu had trained at one point and overwhelmed a suppressed SSB Goku. Even Master Roshi is classified at 4-B. Am I also to assume Roshi could hold his own against Buu? Seriously, Tien is classified at 4-B. Is Tien really in the same league as Buu? :/
Yes, DBS Piccolo can one-shot Buuhan, like DBZ Piccolo can one-shot Frieza pre-training.

They are not in the same league as Buu, as I told you before, 4-B is a huge tier, Buu can be billions of times stronger than Tien or Master Roshi, but he would still be 4-B.

^^^^

I don't see the problem of putting an anime key for Buu.

I also want to point out that Broly made the 4-A tier. The movies are considered separate from the respective anime and manga canon(s). But if Broly was multi-solar system level, it wouldn't make sense to think every version of Buu was weaker than Broly, especially if we factored in Buu's brief training that gave him the upper hand against a suppressed Goku. Kale is listed at Unknown / 3-A, and tossing a suppressed SSB Goku was considered universe level under Attack Potency. If Kale tossing a suppressed SSB Goku is universe level, then a Buu who trained for hours and overwhelmed a suppressed Goku should be similarly interpreted... at least multi-galaxy or multi-solar system level. An anime key for Buu would resolve these inconsistencies.

Buu will not receive an anime key, skinny buu just surprised a heavily held back base Goku. Kale has a lot more stuff that puts her on that tier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back