• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Madoka Kaname (Puella Magi Madoka Magika) vs. Thanos (Marvel) (bloodlust on)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure if precog matters that much since madoka is infinite across multiple universes; she's bascally a law of physics that exists everywhere at once so precog would be useless wouldn't it?

Bluethedragon233 said:
I'm not sure if precog matters that much since madoka is infinite across multiple universes; she's bascally a law of physics that exists everywhere at once so precog would be useless wouldn't it?
What does existing in many places has to do with seeing the future?

Schnee One said:
Her having her own Precog and Madoka being too abstract to actually affect
Didn't IG Thanos kicked the assesses of all the Universal Marvel Abstracts? I don't think her level of existence is the problem here.

@Eficiente madoka final form is literally a law of physics that stop witches from ever being born in the infinite future and past; because of this she knows everything there is to know as well her own existance is everywhere so i'm not sure thanos could really calculate a point where she is or where to hurt her?

@Dziga No, we removed that from his profile due to him not being IG Thanos.

@ShadowWarrior Acknowledged, as you can see above, elaborate the practical difference in speed.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
Point is Thanos lacks the range to even be able to affect her, making this a stomp.
A bad match up, yes. But I'm not satisfied to call this a stomp as that would mean it can't end on incon. Unless you want me to just believe this is a stomp for no reason.

Eficiente said:
ShadowWarrior1999 said:
Point is Thanos lacks the range to even be able to affect her, making this a stomp.
A bad match up, yes. But I'm not satisfied to call this a stomp as that would mean it can't end on incon. Unless you want me to just believe this is a stomp for no reason.
I mean what can the mans really do to effect her? and fast? she has omnipresent* speed and existance erasure; though i guess so does eternity so how did he deal with that?

@Gar If Madoka can't kill or incapacitate Thanos then it's incon. Any reason to not elaborate how she does so? Thing that should have been done earlier but whatever. I legit just want to know how she kills him, what would anyone gain by just closing this? What prevents anyone to just do that after explaining me that?

@Bluethedragon I will guess you mean Omnipresence, that's more of an state of existence than a speed, and Thanos' speed and precog puts him above those with both that and Immeasurable speed, which I do not see in her profile.

Existence Erasure, Power Null, Law Manipulation Etc. Etc. Abilities that are on her profile to see Etc...

Why would I need to elaborate What is on the profile

Ok sure, but going back to the first comment; How does that beat precog that works on Immeasurables?

Eficiente said:
@Gar If Madoka can't kill or incapacitate Thanos then it's incon. Any reason to not elaborate how she does so? Thing that should have been done earlier but whatever. I legit just want to know how she kills him, what would anyone gain by just closing this? What prevents anyone to just do that after explaining me that?
@Bluethedragon I will guess you mean Omnipresence, that's more of an state of existence than a speed, and Thanos' speed and precog puts him above those with both that and Immeasurable speed, which I do not see in her profile.
ummm how does immeasurable speed beat omnipresent speed omnipresent speed means there is no time between where she exists i.e there isn't even a concept of time for her so why would imeasurable speed even matter? plus why does having precog effect so much when she has precog on the same level?

Just going to point out real quick, Madoka doesn't have precog via omnipresence, she has it via this as well as having Oriko's ability to see the future.

Now i'll close this because it's a stomp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back