• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Madeline is 225.6 MJ while Hunter is 35.69 MJ so it's an over 6x AP difference, though the Hunter's weapons do upscale from their 9-A value. I'll vote Madeline for her far superior agility which allows her to evade the Hunter's shots and close the distance to oneshot him. A ski resort would still have multiple buildings in it so she can also make use of those to outmaneuver and get the drop on him.

Madeline is 225.6 MJ while Hunter is 35.69 MJ so it's an over 6x AP difference, though the Hunter's weapons do upscale from their 9-A value. I'll vote Madeline for her far superior agility which allows her to evade the Hunter's shots and close the distance to oneshot him. A ski resort would still have multiple buildings in it so she can also make use of those to outmaneuver and get the drop on him.
So not a stomp?

Okay but what if we give him all his optional equipment along with prep and prior knowledge cause radar

He'll still have a silent weapon and the ability to locate her, though I think Madeline can still oneshot him before she gets gunned down.

Go to the verse page, find them, then ask them to comment on their walls.
I did

Andy’s not active, bob doesn’t want to comment because he supports but not ina. Debate way

Gyro isn’t active and armorchompy didn’t want to join

I have heard about it and seen some gameplay but otherwise, nope I know jack about it.
I suppose I vote for Madeline winning the battle for the quoted reasons, not that I'm really knowledgeable about Celeste either. I heard the game is well made though.

Actually, if both are in character, there's a chance that Madeline will try to talk to him first instead of attacking immediately, she tries to talk even to the ones who attacks her, such as Mr. Oshiro

First key Madeline is an anxious and scared person, she will most likely try to talk first instead of attack (she did the same thing against Oshiro), she can Oneshot and her mobility is a key factor, but the fact that she won't attack immediately is an important point here, i don't know about Hunter personality, but he can use her personality as an advantage to try to attack her.

First key Madeline is an anxious and scared person, she will most likely try to talk first instead of attack (she did the same thing against Oshiro), she can Oneshot and her mobility is a key factor, but the fact that she won't attack immediately is an important point here, i don't know about Hunter personality, but he can use her personality as an advantage to try to attack her.
Hunter doesn’t really have much of a personality other than he just hunts dinosaurs like in the game you hunt dinosaurs and you can lure them in with a call that mimics their calls

Here’s a example of gameplay

Yeah Madeline wins this, although she won't attack immediately, she will be aware of him if she see a FRICKING GUN pointed at her lmao, and i highly doubt he will be able to catch her movements as his superhuman speed is about being comparable to dinosaurs while Madeline's superhuman speed is like a fricking lightning

Yeah Madeline wins this, although she won't attack immediately, she will be aware of him if she see a FRICKING GUN pointed at her lmao, and i highly doubt he will be able to catch her movements as his superhuman speed is about being comparable to dinosaurs while Madeline's superhuman speed is like a fricking lightning

Stomp or no cause if it is I can give him his radar his camouflage, his cover scent, and everything else including tranquilizers that can put someone to sleep

I remember in the game tranquilizers take the same amount of shots as you would to kill a dinosaur but honestly that sounds like game mechanics probably because it would be broken if you just shot and put it to sleep

Well actually I can increase the distance,

His snip r rifle while it’s not supposed to be for a charging animal it can snipe targets from at least 400ft away
I suppose it's not a stomp then, i still think Madeline will be more likely to win though, she's smol and fast, if for some reason he don't kill her in the first shot she will be aware of the gun and will feel the terrible pressures that we common celeste players feel when we see Speedruners and TAS controlling Madeline at immeasurable speeds lol

I suppose it's not a stomp then, i still think Madeline will be more likely to win though, she's smol and fast, if for some reason he don't kill her in the first shot she will be aware of the gun and will feel the terrible pressures that we common celeste players feel when we see Speedruners and TAS controlling Madeline at immeasurable speeds lol
Okay though are ski resorts 400 ft long?

Also I wasn’t sure about tranquilizers so I didn’t add it in the op

I gave him the radar in the game it lets him show which dinosaurs he selected are on the map (anything else it won’t show)

However it can also detect non-dinosaurs animals if you select them in ice age

So I gave him knowledge and prep so he can detect where Madeline is on the radar

I REFUSE to subject Madeline to the horrors of Death Matches. She likes making strawberry pies and listening to music, NOT killing people with a 6x AP difference.

Madeline For Reasons Above.

Okay though are ski resorts 400 ft long?
Wdym long? Long as "wide" or height? Because celeste's ski restort is placed in some kilometers above the ground (it is the celestial restort) as mountain celeste is like 3 kilometers high
a97a6682180555.5d15419be390a.jpg

Back