• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Madara upgrade?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been noticing that several people seem to be trying to downgrade Naruto/Sasuke profiles due to them saying that they are not as strong as Madara. While I do agree they are not stronger than Madara individually, but I also agree that Naruto and Sasuke profiles should stay as is. Instead I think Madara should be Moon Level+ after he absorbs the shinju and has dual rinnegan + sharinnegan. I mean he is basically another sage of the six paths afterall. When Hagoromo was talking to Naruto, he said that Madara's power was nearing his own and that he wanted to reach Kaguya's level of power. That was before Madara absorbed the shinju and got his other rinnegan. Also it was stated that only the original user with both rinnegan can utilize it's true power. We didn't see much of what Madara could actually do after he regained his other rinnegan + sharinnegan other than casting the infinite tsukuyomi and his small moon level feat, which was pretty casual if you ask me. I don't think it's much of a stretch to say that Madara is moon level+ via powerscaling from Hagoromo?

Seems like that would only lead to speculation since Madara didn't do much. Although Hagoromo did say that Madara was near him in power before he got his other eye and his Shar-Rinnegan so it really shouldn't be that big of a deal too.

I agree. Hagoromo was calced at small planet level from creating the moon and putting it into orbit.

The calc: [1]

Hagoromo literally stated that Madara was around his level so I think they both deserve an upgrade, or at least Hagoromo does if the calc is correct.

Valar Melkor 2 said:
I agree. Hagoromo was calced at small planet level from creating the moon and putting it into orbit.

Hagoromo literally stated that Madara was around his level so I think they both deserve an upgrade, or at least Hagoromo does if the calc is correct.
He said that, when he only had ONE rinnegan...OH GOD...

The problem it's that we never saw his full power...

Kishi needs to pull a "Revival of M" to explain some things...

Valar Melkor 2 said:

That calc seems pretty legit, I can definitely see small planet level Hagoromo. You should definitely make a post about it or something and see if it gets accepted. If it gets accepted, wouldn't Kaguya get an upgrade as well since she's also just moon level+(without expansive TSB).

Hmm. The Hagoromo moon creation calculation seems legitimate to me, but it is better to ask the calculation group. Regardless, I am afraid that according to our energy scale system 1 Zettaton is still only Moon level. 33 Zettatons is Moon level+ however.

@Antvasima Ah I see, it's still a pretty good feat though considering he did it on his death bed. By the way, what is your stance on upgrading Madara to Moon Level+ from what I said above?

I do not support it, given that his greatest calculated feat was barely Moon level.

Is there any possibility that you could add "Potentially Moon level+(was stated by Hagoromo that Madara was nearing his level of power before he absorbed the Shinju and regained his other Rinnegan)" or something along those lines?

No, sorry, especially given Gallavant's new calculation about the Shinju tree size being much smaller than what we thought.

Madara should stay moon level because he doesnt have the six paths chibaku tensei( the jutsu hagoromo and hamura used to create the moon).

Oh well it was worth a try I guess, thank you for your opinion though. You can lock this thread now if you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back