• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lying For My Insanity (Lies SpongeBob vs Insane Sonic) [GRACE]

So Spongebob is physically stronger, more durable has higher range with his metal bat and has superior lifting strenght

Sonic is slightly faster and more mentally stable (as funny as that sounds given the fanfic) which doesn't affact his ability to fight compared to spongebob who struggles with his multiple personalities.

I'm honestly not quite sure, Sonic is smarter and faster which could help him establish better strategies such as hit and run tactics, but Spongebob really just needs a good hit to one of his legs or a grab and sonic is kinda done for

So Spongebob is physically stronger, more durable has higher range with his metal bat and has superior lifting strenght

Sonic is slightly faster and more mentally stable (as funny as that sounds given the fanfic) which doesn't affact his ability to fight compared to spongebob who struggles with his multiple personalities.

I'm honestly not quite sure, Sonic is smarter and faster which could help him establish better strategies such as hit and run tactics, but Spongebob really just needs a good hit to one of his legs or a grab and sonic is kinda done for
Sonic’s pain tolerance should also help slightly if SpongeBob fractures his bones. Although he is shown collapsing from pain at one point in the story, though his endurance feats when he has at least some food in him and isn’t having a complete episode over Amy are good.

That is true, but pain tolerance or not, working with a fractured leg really isn't easy balance wise and would be even harder for sonic to effectively make usage of his speed

I'd probably give it to spongebob given his clear physical superiority and range which would ultimately make him able to make up for being slightly slower

That is true, but pain tolerance or not, working with a fractured leg really isn't easy balance wise and would be even harder for sonic to effectively make usage of his speed

I'd probably give it to spongebob given his clear physical superiority and range which would ultimately make him able to make up for being slightly slower
Counted

Back