• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I'm leaning towards Luz, but I think it's fairly close.

Alright so AP WIse, Luz scales to 38 tons, while Monica greatly upscales from 21 tons. So I think they're roughly comparable AP wise (but Monica probably has the edge) .

When it comes to advantages and disadvantages, I think Luz has the versatility, and mobility advantage. But her being a glass cannon is what holds her back. Monica can consistently take most of Luz's attacks while the opposite isn't true.

Thanks to Luz's prior knowledge, I could probably see her playing it defensively and keeping her distance from Monica. And she could use the plant and Ice Glyphs as shields. Luz is very crafty, and thanks to her incredibly versatile glyphs, I could see her wearing Monica down before Monica kills her. But I don't know much about Monica and am just going off of the profile, so correct me if I'm wrong.

I'm leaning towards Luz, but I think it's fairly close.

Alright so AP WIse, Luz scales to 38 tons, while Monica greatly upscales from 21 tons. So I think they're roughly comparable AP wise (but Monica probably has the edge) .

When it comes to advantages and disadvantages, I think Luz has the versatility, and mobility advantage. But her being a glass cannon is what holds her back. Monica can consistently take most of Luz's attacks while the opposite isn't true.

Thanks to Luz's prior knowledge, I could probably see her playing it defensively and keeping her distance from Monica. And she could use the plant and Ice Glyphs as shields. Luz is very crafty, and thanks to her incredibly versatile glyphs, I could see her wearing Monica down before Monica kills her. But I don't know much about Monica and am just going off of the profile, so correct me if I'm wrong.
How exactly creating a tree and cube of Ice will help her playing it defensively?

Also in the scans she need to write the Glyphs, a thing that Mônica won't let her have this time, and she has ranged attacks (The scan in profile is dead, but is like this one)

How exactly creating a tree and cube of Ice will help her playing it defensively?
Luz can create large walls of vines and ice (This is how big the ice glyph can become) to block attacks. They could also be used as methods of buying tie to come up with a plan.
Also in the scans she need to write the Glyphs, a thing that Mônica won't let her have this time,
Luz regularly carries tons of pre made glyphs on her person when she's preparing for a combat scenario. Even then, she has tons of ways to buy time to make more (She can become invisible, she can generate a smoke screen, Etc.)
she has ranged attacks (The scan in profile is dead, but is like this one)
They seem pretty standard, I doubt Luz would be unable to dodge or just block them.

Luz regularly uses her Invisibility Glyphs and her Vine barriers can basically null any ranged move Monica can throw, so I think she gets the first hit in more often than not.
Enemies that can become invisible are nothing new to Mônica, she also will see that Luz become invisible, since they both start seeing each other when the battle starts, Mônica has resistance to fire, so depending on how hot the Glyphs's heat is, Monica may not be affected.

The vine barrier can't protect Luz, this just have 9-A durability, the vine will be instantly destroyed by any attack

What Glyphs are tier 7?

Enemies that can become invisible are nothing new to Mônica, she also will see that Luz become invisible, since they both start seeing each other when the battle starts, Mônica has resistance to fire, so depending on how hot the Glyphs's heat is, Monica may not be affected.

The vine barrier can't protect Luz, this just have 9-A durability, the vine will be instantly destroyed by any attack

What Glyphs are tier 7?
It was out of sight though

Mônica has resistance to fire, so depending on how hot the Glyphs's heat is, Monica may not be affected.

Since Monica deals with invisible enemies, has better stamina, and is the one who isn't a glass cannon, changing to her.
I suppose I vote for Mônica winning the battle based on the quoted reasons.

Back