• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Speed Equalized.

Round 1.- Empire Strikes Back Luke vs King Piccolo Arc Goku Round 2.- Grandmaster Luke vs Saiyan Saga Goku.

Luke haxxes Goku to oblivion both rounds, as his speeds are similar if not greater in the second round. The force is strong in this site. With speed equalized, he clears up to Buu Saga, where Vegito and Buu might be problems.

Wow, I didn't know that there was such a significant amount of ignorance based upon Luke's Force potential on this site.

First, Luke performed fairly well against Vader as a "Duelist" during their confrontation in Cloud City( Albeit, Vader was holding back significantly) Luke's Force prowess was in no way shape or form comparable to Vader during ESB( Heck, even during ROTJ Luke's Force showings essentially displayed Obi-Wan level Force power) Luke is not winning round 1, and it would certainly help by a significant margin if people could actually elucidate and mention specific Force abilities rather than simply "Hax" its rather hilarious.

Archon and Ever, where are you!?

Alright. I'll elaborate. He uses the omnipresent force and force telekinesis to crush Goku's organs. Nothing Goku can do about that.

Luke has not displayed such Force strength by ESB, Force sensitives generally require a fairly large amount of focus to utilize the Force in such a way, Force sensitives do not utilize multiple Force powers in succession ( Spam), Jedi/Sith tend to generally focus on dueling a fair amount more so than Force attacks during an initial confrontation, Goku was not born in any star system originating in the Star Wars galaxy( Thus possessing no midichlorians; I'm not even sure if simplistic Force based attacks would even have any noticeable affect considering what happened during the Yuuzhan Vong War)

Regardless, I'm referring to round 1 not FOTJ Luke.

Hax is hax nonetheless, regardless of power. Goku still loses to Wally. Saitama still loses to Kuroneko. In my next post, I'll come back with feats.

Here's all the abilities of Luke during the time. I'm going to highlight the ones that can be used to help off Goku

Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Enhanced Senses, Various lightsaber combat skills, Skilled Swordsman, Expert Marksma, Precognition, Telekinesis, Telepathy, Telekinetic Blasts, Mind Manipulation, Psychometry, Barrier Creation (in the form of Force Barrier), Energy Manipulation (can reflect, redirect, and absorb energy attacks thrown at him)

While this isn't feats, this is good enough, as the natually omnipresent force can affect organs, and telekinesis would be doing it's job through the force. Precog is precog. Energy manipulation stops the kamehameha, and mind manipulation is mind manipulation.

EDIT: Made after your post.

Read my post again in regards to Force sensitives...

These are not showings, they are a list of Luke's general abilities which you seem to be taking out of context in regards to Luke around 3 ABY. Luke did not possess any noticeable Force powers at all during ESB and only possessed innate potential. He challenged Vader as a duelist not as a Force practitioner.

Please post scans from any of the comics/novels that take place during the Rebellion era.

Luke did not exhibit any noticeable form of mind manipulation necessary for combat purposes during ESB, he did not display any form of energy manipulation necessary to ward off an attack such as the kamehameha during ESB, his Force barrier is not applicable against a non-Force user during ESB, his TK feats are below Obi-Wan level during ESB.

Post scans please.

Back