• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Janitor takes this based off his profile. He outskills heavily, and if he's in Willy's Wonderland he'd have an environmental advantage due to knowing it better, but that also is just a product of his general cleverness in how he uses the environment.

NOTE: Not knowledgeable on either characters, just going off the profile.

Yeah, I think this is a classic AP vs Skill, cause Lucky has a pretty fair AP advantage, though it isn't really that hard to become knowledgeable on both, Willy's Wonderland is literally on YouTube for free and Mascot Mayhem has at least 50 videos completing it already

I honestly don't know the characters, is Janitor skill feats enough to defeat such ''big AP gap''? what is the AP gap first of all?
Lucky kills a guy in twelve casual hits who one-shots a baseline 9-B, so fairly substantial.

From what I remember, he seemed to be able to take on opponents of a similar fashion, albeit he gets fairly beaten up himself. Nic Cage takes this Mid-Diff

The animatronics of Willy's Wonderland aren't overconfident sadists, but they also don't have an AP advantage on Nic Cage, which is why I thought this may be interesting lol

for a second i thought it was...that janitor...

anyways, from the arguments above, i'd as well vote for the Janitor

A vs thread that lasted less then three hours with characters that aren't even all that popular lol
What you mean its Nicolas cage
d6rjewt-341b976f-410a-465e-96cb-dd746746f7ad.gif

I'm unsure... That AP advantage is incredibly relevant, it is much wider than most times I've seen in real life of someone outmatching someone in skill V.S. AP, although the Janitor does have the environmental advantage and wields weaponry...

I feel like Lucky should win actually, it is a very significant AP advantage that the Janitor'd need to be dealing with, and if they just straight up confronted each other, environmental advantage would be pretty irrelevant.

Back