• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lucemon vs Mister Mxyzptlk

High 2-A

No True form Lucemon

Speed equalized

Type 8 immortality is banned if it required

In character

Lucemon32
That's excellent

Mister Mxyzptlk Rebirth
Mister Mxhwehhsdjkahaskdjja

Lucemon via more versatile hax and resistance power Null, Mind Manipulation and Existence Erasure (which I don't know why Mr. Mxy don't have in his profile).

Edit: Cool.

Lucemon out hax Mxy but I'm not sure if Mxy can brute force his way to victory.Inconclusive until someone makes a good argument because I don't really know much about Digimon

Strongest High 2-A versions? The guy who is infinitely above baseline wins

TheSandman31 said:
Lucemon out hax Mxy but I'm not sure if Mxy can brute force his way to victory.Inconclusive until someone makes a good argument because I don't really know much about Digimon
Considering Lucemons regen and Type 8, no.

Ok? He is still infinitely weaker. A ton of times above an infinitesimal fraction of someone's power is still nothing.

Same thing as a 2-A dwarfing a Low 2-C like it dwarfs a 2-B. The gap is infinite.

Kaltias said:
Ok? He is still infinitely weaker. A ton of times above an infinitesimal fraction of someone's power is still nothing.

Same thing as a 2-A dwarfing a Low 2-C like it dwarfs a 2-B. The gap is infinite.
Then why did you say above Baseline in the first place?

Because he is infinitely above baseline High 2-A? I could have said that he has infinite 5-D power as well.

And Mxy isn't Baseline High 2A.

Then again, I guess "Infinitely above Baselines who Mxy casually stomps in groups" or "Infinitely above Mxy" isn't as catchy.

Lucemon has infinite 5-D power. Mxy has finite (even if it's a lot) 5-D power. So Lucemon is infinitely stronger. That's what I meant.

Kaltias said:
Lucemon has infinite 5-D power. Mxy has finite (even if it's a lot) 5-D power. So Lucemon is infinitely stronger. That's what I meant.
He also makes 6 characters, who each have infinite 5-D power, combined seem like complete fodder.

Pretty sure True Lucemon stomps.

I suggest using another High 2-A Lucemon.

Also @Gar I dont even understand your discussion with Kaltias and Mxy not being baseline.

Then you should reread the discussion.

Kal said Luc was infinitely above Baseline, being that Mxy was far above Baseline, that caused confusion.

Gargoyle One said:
Then you should reread the discussion.

Kal said Luc was infinitely above Baseline, being that Mxy was far above Baseline, that caused confusion.
Problem is that True Lucey is literally infinitely above baseline High 2-A so I dont understand why you point out that Mxy is quite above baseline. Like any High 3-A against a x1000000000 times 3-A.

The Point

-5th dimension

-4th dimension

Pachi's head

Infinitely above BASELINE said Kal, this caused a bit of confusion since Mxy is ridiculously above Baseline.

It's literally this simple...

Simply put

Lucemon can bust infinite multiverses (High Megaversal)

Mxy can bust far greater than a few (Low-Mid Megaversal at best)

Lucey stomps

So err. The OP says no True Lucemon, so we have to choose which of the High 2-A Lucey's to use.

Back