• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lucario's Speed

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BaL-17hrN7E 1:05-1:07 Base Lucario dodges (what I believe to be) a Ballistic Missile. A ballistic missile's speed is usually 7km/s or 15,658.554 MPH. Lucario just DODGED that. So it's safe to assume Lucario is FAST. Now notice how it took Roughly 2 seconds to react and dodge that. So if I'm calling it right (Divde 15,658.554 by 2), Base Lucario is 7,829.277 MPH. There is what I think Lucario's speed it correct me if I'm wrong.

We're not using stats to scale anymore.

Oh. Really......... It's kind of the only way to determine Pokémon Speed though. That and having "Unknowns" kind of bothers me (<--- But that's my problem). Why don't we use stats to calc anymore?

I gotta go with these Calcs, I talked them over with people in the vs wiki chat before they left and they said this was fine. I asked them if I should make the thread and they OKed it, and they knew I used stats to calc. Really, we can either be left in the dark or go with the Calcs. I prefer go with the Calcs.

Stats are unreliable due to game mechanics, and it was determined that scaling pokemon off of feats is much more appropriate.

Yes, probably, although it would depend on the speed of the rocket and such.

I'm not the best person to ask regarding what speed this would be, however, so don't ask me for specifics.

Ok I couldn't find a rocket like in the video so I'm assuming that wasn't a rocket. That was a ballistic missile. I did research on the average ballistic missile. It goes 7km/s which is equal to 15,658.554 MPH. That's his base form dodging that. So assuming what Jessie and James fired was a Ballistic Missile, that's what Lucario just dodged. There is a feat, and now we could use this for Lucario's speed?

Back