• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Low 2-C Prophet Art?

Hello, in this thread I will talk about the power of the Sense of Asahi Kuga, protagonist of Seven Senses of the Re'Union.

To begin with, at the beginning they tell us that Prophet Art is a Sense with the ability to see the future. However, all that changes in episode 8. At the end of episode 7, it looks like Haruto, is attacked from the back by Simon. After that, in episode 8, Haruto suddenly wakes up in a hospital, and they tell him he was asleep for six years (the same time that happened after Asahi's death). For some reason, Asahi was still alive, and that is why Haruto believes that everything related to Asahi's death was a dream.

Elicia is the one who appears later and explains everything.

Elicia tells us that the world in which Haruto is, is one created by the Prophet Art of Asahi. She also explains that the Senses do not only work in the videogame, but also affect reality. It is said that the world in which Haruto is now, is one where he was the one who got game over and not Asahi, but unlike Asahi, he did not die, but he was sleeping for six years. Elicia explains that in that world, it was Haruto who received the attack from Purgatory six years ago. The world he was in before was only the result of Asahi choosing another decisio

Asahi only chose one of many possibilities, and the Prophet Art, is not the ability to see the future, but to choose one of an infinite number of possibilities

In short, Asahi was able to alter previous events, to avoid the death of Haruto, and as a result, he created a universe where he received the attack but did not die, and Asahi was still alive. She did not alter the original universe, because shortly after, Haruto was able to return to that same universe, and the past events continued as they had previously, avoiding this time that Simon murdered him.

https://subaru.fandom.com/wiki/Sense Here he says: [Prophet Art: Allows the user to see the future in the middle of battle. Later revealed to be the ability to create and project into alternate realities]

?

I'm not sure if he made a new universe from scratch or simply chose another possibility; it could be Fate Manipulation, or Low 2-C, yes.

The reason why I do not think it's Fate Manipulation, is that Haruto was able to go back to the previous point, and all the events were going on as normal as in the original timeline, meaning Asahi's death had happened.

Well, could Haruto have traveled between the possibilities or go back in time?

It is also probable. But, the problem is that they do not mention anything about time travel, they still refer to that time line as a different world or reality. Even on one occasion the members of the Gnosis guild, call Asahi "Goddess" although I know that does not contribute much.

The timeline could've been split by those powers.

It wouldn't be Low 2-C, just an alternate possibility selected and ensured by those powers.

Fate Manipulation is good with me. More opinions on the feat would be good.

Hey, I have an idea. Probably this is more like a manipulation causality, that is, she could change the effect (the death of Haruto) that originated from the cause (the attack of Purgatory), that way history is rewritten.

It could also be said that Haruto owns time travel, or perhaps in the same way causality manipulation. Since he could change the story again. I'm going more to the time travel, likely he came back before Asahi rewrote everything.

Back