• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Loki VS Skelebur

Skelebur was standing on the peak of the island, waiting for Team Faintree to arrvie! (If they will?)

Skelebur teleports closer to him.

Skelebur: So who do we have here trying to take me down!?

Skelebur laughs madically

Skelebur: I have defeated the leaders of both West and East Albion and the leaders of Limestone Mons and West Flaydor! Luna is going down in flames!

Skelebur: Face it! There is no hope for you now! Nothing can stand in my way now and anyone who decides to fight back will burn like Sedrik While me and my regime will shine like it!

I've heard some people saying that you're allowed to vote on your own threads but IDK. I'm giving it to Loki because there doesn't seem to be a way of him bypassing that Regenerationn of his.

Back