• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Live Action Cat in the Hat (2003) profile.

Interesing term.
just one thing though, how do we know the game is canon to the movie
I mean it literally mentions Alec Baldwin's master plan among other obvious features that are clearly based off the movie (Like The Movie Grinch), Just come to think of it with a different key.

I do need help though. For one adjusting the image I had issues with and turning it into a transparent PNG, I'm currently a bit weird with the original bluer site and might adjust by phone myself but its a slower process, Overall some feel right; they do need evalution.

Yee, I'm glad to have the attention of this nevertheless. Yes this Cat is pretty stronk like not only is he more abrasive but I can't stress enough that he literally out wrestled/whimpred an Elephant (Elephants can bring down trees by tackling them, flip trucks, cars and hippopotamus. Adults, especially Bulls, can kill lions, crocodiles, hyenas, and other land carnivores with minimal effort. Can also go toe-to-toe with rhinos. By far the physically strongest land animal and has no natural predators as an adult, though calves are hunted by Lions, Hyenas, and Crocodiles. Full-speed tackles from African bush elephants can release over 125,000 joules at the very least. Rampaging elephants can destroy small homes and push down walls. Elephants were historically used to crush people to death as a form of execution in India and Sri Lanka. and in LS, flips over trucks and cars and push back other large animals and other elephants that are of comparable weight), Blurs; with much faster speed if we compare him to the Things, And Hax is rather decent.

it took u awhile eh, but yea it looks alrite

but damn his box rekt the whole house so maybe 9-A, but there was prob the same statement in the movie abt threatening the world with it

it took u awhile eh, but yea it looks alrite
Yeah I was busy on some Sandbox what if's, alongside some other threads. Later incarnations of Cat might be far stronger as there is one book where he traverses through Solar Systems and maybe in the PBS Cartoon according to a user "Caught Asteroids with a base ball mitt and moved the crust of a Planet"? But the user in specific was said by groups of the site to exaggerate certain calc's so I dunno.
But damn his box rekt the whole house so maybe 9-A, but there was prob the same statement in the movie abt threatening the world with it
Yeah about the SCP world threat thing something very notable is that he says something like this:

"it's the Trans-dimensional Transporterlator. It's kinda like a doorway which leads from this world to my world"

But that wasn't the only statement; In the Video Game Cat himself ALSO SAYS THIS. And have you ever noticed Video Game Cat mostly an overpowered move by blowing a bubble with his umbrella which he seemingly can immobilize opponents big or small and once thrown they LITERALLY VANISH. Like that is his primary attacking move; YES, Cat literally has a Hakai move which he uses FIRST.

What matters to go over still remain in this thread?
The purpose of this was actually finally adding a Live Action key (Separate from the canon one, like the Grinch.) After so long, so I created that one albeit yes tweaks of his stats are needed to be discussed (And Profile Image PNG edited right because I had trouble)... I mean somebody had to go to the trouble and it does shows some promise.

The purpose of this was actually finally adding a Live Action key (Separate from the canon one, like the Grinch.) After so long, so I created that one albeit yes tweaks of his stats are needed to be discussed (And Profile Image PNG edited right because I had trouble)... I mean somebody had to go to the trouble and it does shows some promise.
Ah. So are there no other matters to resolve in this thread, currently?

Ah. So are there no other matters to resolve in this thread, currently?
Well all I'm asking is if the stats are okay, My proposal was to finally add that profile as a part of Cat but in different key tab like the 2000's Grinch, You'd have the 2003 film Tab there.

Back