• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Link Kara Vs Blake Beetle

Scenario 1: Link can only go below 100% and 9-A forms.

Scenario 2: Link can use 100% of his Affinity and bloodlusted.

Battle takes place in a ruined city.

First, Blake certainly can't fight the 8-A forms without totally stomping in God Form. Don't know if that's what Round 2 is implying with the 100% affinity thing.

Secondly, without speed equalized Blake is horribly blitzed here, since Link's fighting at speeds roughly 12.8 times faster than Blake.

If you equalize speed, Link being a master swordsman might prove difficult for Blake, especially seeing how his main weapon (Aka his mouth) puts him in reach of Link's swords. I'd presume that Link's water forcefields that could protect him from Acid Spray or some of Blake's attacks standard. However, Blake has an intelligence advantage due to having lived since the beginning of time, and if Link isn't careful Blake's ability to damage his soul would run its course. Also, assuming the "vibrating" thing that Link's page mentions means he goes intangible, then Blake can still hurt him.

Link takes this rather easily without speed equalized, but with speed equalized I feel it could go either way, though I'm leaning towards Blake due to being smarter and being able to harm Link's soul.

yeah round 2 implies the 9-A forms, 100% affinity is really just using his full power (which is where the supersonic speed comes from but he breaks his legs once he uses it)

Back