• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Liam Fights The Other Posterboy (Liam Sternberg vs Henry Bylilly) (0-0-0)

It's 3 A.M for me right now and I can't get any sleep. I planned on making this match in the morning but screw it, we're doing it now

Liam Sternberg vs Henry Bylilly

Despite being 2 of the most powerful and recognisable characters from Hero's Oath, they have never faught before. Liam was to busy simping over Henry's 16 year old friend pause to pay any mind to him and Henry was to caught up with the spiky ice guy to say hi to his best friends biggest fan. But what if they had faught? Who would've come out on top?

Rules:
  • Post-Surgery Stage 1 Liam is used
  • Full-Powered Henry is used
  • (Pretty much, both are 7-B)
  • Fight takes place in Green Haul Academy's Arena
  • They start 50 meters away from each other
  • Neither have prior knowledge, they're going in blind
  • Both are bloodlusted
  • Win via any means possible
Both scale to the same AP value, though both can increase their strength through rage, enhancing their strikes, ect. Liam curbstomps in LS though

Who Wins?

"I'LL KEEP FIGHTING UNTIL YOUR F*CKING FLESH MELTS OFF!": 0 ()
"If god wanted you alive, you would've never met me": 0 ()
Both have sudden heart attacks: 0 ()
__kusanagi_kyou_the_king_of_fighters_and_1_more_drawn_by_kuren__ce8d1684d65aea23cde8ba662dd4b8d6.jpg
Kaneki-Ken-tokyo-ghoul-39626532-800-1120.jpg

So I want to quickly debunk an arguement that might be seen here. That arguement being "Well Henry beat Stage 3 Adam and Post-Surgery Liam tied with Stage 3 Adam so 'Full Powered Henry > Stage 3 Adam = Post-Surgery Liam', giving Henry the win"

Firstly, I kind of messed up with the Adam & Henry profiles by saying that Henry beat Adam. He technically did, but not really. You see, Henry won the tournament, because he was the last guy standing. But, both of their hearts failed and if it wasn't for Grace, both of them would've died, which by our wiki's standards and by most people's standards, is a tie. The only reason Henry won the tournament was because he got the final blow and was standing for like 3 seconds longer than Adam, just long enough for the announcer to say "Henry Wins!" before collapsing and almost dying. So in all reality, that was a tie.

As for Adam vs Liam, they didn't tie, they got interrupted. They were fighting and were pretty much evenly matched, then Black Ice interrupted the fight, and Liam got stabbed by Bladed Hand before they could go for round 2. Had they have kept fighting, there would've eventually been a winner, though that winner is unknown since we never got to see that in the story.

So the scaling chain looks more like this: Full Powered Henry = Stage 3 Adam ? Post-Surgery Liam

Hope this helps in the debate some

As an expert on both characters, I'll list each of their advantages & disadvantages

Henry's Advantages:
  • Better ranged attacks
  • Has faught Stage 3 Adam before, who has simular abilities to Liam, so Henry has faught and "won" against people with simular abilities and advantages as Liam
  • Roughly comparable in skill (Faught Adam who faught Liam, so they're likely simular in skill)
  • AoE attacks
  • Can increase his strength via rage
  • Limited Flight
  • Liam has no resistance to high temperatures
Liam's Advantages:
  • Monsterous LS edge
  • Pressure Points
  • Damage Reduction & KE Absorbtion, making it so that he basically can't get damaged and will only get stronger from attacks
  • Analytical Prediction
  • Power Mimicry
  • Attack Reflection
  • Instinctive Action

Back