• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Leviathan

You're talking about this video right? https://youtu.be/7b0PktXUqD4?t=1457

Yeah I was wondering about that particular entity too. It sounds super cool too. But according to the people here he's not connected to the DC Hierarchy. I'd be interested to see if they did include a connection though and how that would effect the DCU as a whole.

The creators statement was this: I literally included the scans of Wilson Taylor talking about Superman and the House of Secrets and House of Mystery being within the Leviathan. It's definitely canon to DC. Also just so you know Vertigo is just the publishing company for DCs comics that are aimed at adults. They aren't part of a separate verse.

Dreaming Serpent said:
You're talking about this video right? https://youtu.be/7b0PktXUqD4?t=1457

Yeah I was wondering about that particular entity too. It sounds super cool too. But according to the people here he's not connected to the DC Hierarchy. I'd be interested to see if they did include a connection though and how that would effect the DCU as a whole.

The creators statement was this: I literally included the scans of Wilson Taylor talking about Superman and the House of Secrets and House of Mystery being within the Leviathan. It's definitely canon to DC. Also just so you know Vertigo is just the publishing company for DCs comics that are aimed at adults. They aren't part of a separate verse.
Its iffy bcuz hypertime in DC mentioned cthulu mythos stuff amd doctor who. Dark tower mentionimg star wars stuff and CM but that dont mean dark tower and CM have the same cosmology

Back