• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Leo's Ultimate FC/OC Multi-Tier Duos Tourney [6/16 Teams]

LeoEpicGamer8910

They/Them
The Premise
Welcome everyone to my finest tourney yet that totally isn't the stolen ideas of two other tourneys but instead hosted by me! In this tournament, 16 teams of 2 from tiers 10-C to 3-A will compete for the gold!

Submission Rules
One user may have two separate teams featuring their characters. Maybe 3 if I'm feeling nice.
Characters must be in teams of 2
Characters must be between tiers 10-C and High 3-A
Hax will be judged on a case-by-case basis, but use Awakened Delta as a baseline for what hax is allowed. Instant-win button hax will not be allowed unless they strictly do not use it in character or are tied to an ability commonly resisted. You can't say they won't use it at the start and then during the tourney say they pull it out. I want none of that.
Regeneration should stay at High-Mid or below for higher tier characters, though I might willing to make exceptions for lower tiers.
Do not submit characters in sandboxes or blogs.
Adding unapproved/broken hax to your characters after they're accepted is completely unacceptable and will result in an instant disqualification.
Normal VS Battles Wiki characters are highly discouraged, but if they are submitted, they must be on a team with an FC/OC character.
Get a friend to have their character on a team with your character for more fun! Teams of two characters from different verses are not only allowed, but encouraged! (Optional)
But if you submit someone else's character without their permission, that is not allowed.

Tips for not dying immediately
STATS BESIDES SPEED WILL NOT BE EQUALIZED IN THIS TOURNAMENT! I REPEAT, STATS OTHER THAN SPEED WILL NOT BE EQUALIZED!
If your character isn't on the higher end of Tier 3, would be smart to make sure your character has at least one method of consistently harming higher tier characters that isn't an instant win button
Examples: Durability Negation, Radiation Manipulation, Heat/Fire/Plasma Manipulation (in some cases)
If your character is not on the higher end of Tier 3, it would also be smart to have good methods of either not getting hit by or surviving hits from far higher tier characters that do not make a character completely invincible.
Examples: Gravity Manipulation, Teleportation, Instinctive Action, Limited Invulnerability (in some cases), Portal Creation, Limited Absorption

Match Conditions
Speed will be equalized for all matches
Characters are only allowed specified optional equipment
Starting location is New York City
Starting distance is 10 meters

The Roster

Last edited:
i meant 3 teams in total, not a team of 3. Sorry lol
It's important to clarify, I was having a giggle anyways (Xander explicitly breaks the guideline of not having instant win durability negation by subtracting someone's heartbeat, Warrane barely skirts by because his extremely lethal stuff requires setup but they blow up minds/souls by default anyways)

Curious to know if I could I put Kouyate (at any stage below 2-A) and the Man in the Green Lane at 3-A as a duo?

Or the Man in the Green Lane at 3-A and Amane? These two are canonically a duo.

Or Sokaran with the Zamharir/Devil Possession and his mother as Queen?

Or even Wu and Goujian as a duo?

Tell if any are allowed.
Yeah, no. There's no way any of these guys are allowed. The amount of hax and power wank is completely unbelievable here. Makes me wonder how this could ever be an actual story.

Mind Manip: if she touches her horn to her opponents head she can read their mind.

Type 4: After her body was completely destroyed by a 2-A Matter and Soul destroying blast she reawakened in a clone body she had made 4-5 years later. She would go on to live another 200 years in that body.

Soul Manip:

1. By herself: She can see souls, and she can force opponents with multiple souls to tag out to another soul if she touches her horn to her opponents head.

2. Moonstone: If she has horn to head contact she can rip souls to this and destroy both.

3. Star Metal Weapons and Folly: Can destroy objects on a spiritual level. Cognitum also has Folly. Folly is a BFG Laser.

Fate Manip: This is probably the most complicated all and I'll try to use a short analogy. The key thing to remember however is persistance.

In MLP and by extension FoE pony cutie marks often hold double meanings. They can show a secondary talent or ability for that pony. Littlepip example is a Pipbuck technician so she has a Pipbuck as her cutie mark. However Pipbucks are tools to help guide ponies and thats something that Littlepip, essentially a superhero in the wasteland acts as a guide for the ponies around her. These secondary abilities transcend normal means of cutie mark erasure such as branding.

Back to to Blackjack, her talent is card games so her cutie mark is poker cards. However not just any poker cards but an Ace and Queen of spades, an unbeatable hand in the game of Blackjack. Cognitum in fact originally claimed that this meant that Blackjack could always win or was unbeatable (She actually stole Blackjacks body believing this.), but souls and cutie marks are more complicated than that. These more subtle cutie mark abilities are tied to the soul, something of Blackjacks Cognitum would never truly have. Blackjacks cutie mark ability is just something that keeps her eternally "in the game" as it were. She cannot stay dead for good. Though as I said before, when she did die while in this form, it took her about 4-5 to years to regain conciousness in her clone body.

This isn't an ability Blackjack has any direct control over to be clear.

Mind Manip: if she touches her horn to her opponents head she can read their mind.

Type 4: After her body was completely destroyed by a 2-A Matter and Soul destroying blast she reawakened in a clone body she had made 4-5 years later. She would go on to live another 200 years in that body.

Soul Manip:

1. By herself: She can see souls, and she can force opponents with multiple souls to tag out to another soul if she touches her horn to her opponents head.

2. Moonstone: If she has horn to head contact she can rip souls to this and destroy both.

3. Star Metal Weapons and Folly: Can destroy objects on a spiritual level. Cognitum also has Folly. Folly is a BFG Laser.

Fate Manip: This is probably the most complicated all and I'll try to use a short analogy. The key thing to remember however is persistance.

In MLP and by extension FoE pony cutie marks often hold double meanings. They can show a secondary talent or ability for that pony. Littlepip example is a Pipbuck technician so she has a Pipbuck as her cutie mark. However Pipbucks are tools to help guide ponies and thats something that Littlepip, essentially a superhero in the wasteland acts as a guide for the ponies around her. These secondary abilities transcend normal means of cutie mark erasure such as branding.

Back to to Blackjack, her talent is card games so her cutie mark is poker cards. However not just any poker cards but an Ace and Queen of spades, an unbeatable hand in the game of Blackjack. Cognitum in fact originally claimed that this meant that Blackjack could always win or was unbeatable (She actually stole Blackjacks body believing this.), but souls and cutie marks are more complicated than that. These more subtle cutie mark abilities are tied to the soul, something of Blackjacks Cognitum would never truly have. Blackjacks cutie mark ability is just something that keeps her eternally "in the game" as it were. She cannot stay dead for good. Though as I said before, when she did die while in this form, it took her about 4-5 to years to regain conciousness in her clone body.

This isn't an ability Blackjack has any direct control over to be clear.
I'll go ahead and let her and Cognitum in then.
sounds neat, i wanna do my ocs Damien with Controlled Undertaker Key and Aminus with his Season 3 key
I'll look over this later

I'll go ahead and let her and Cognitum in then.
I didn't mention this as well but she also has to want to stay in the game as it were and have something to wager for it to kick in. Wager meaning she can risk hurting something she holds dear to perserveer, often someone else.

I will be blunt, it won't kick in over Cognitum on her own, there's more to that I'll get to in a sec, but Blackjack has Princess Luna's soul hitched to her body at this point in the story, and exactly that happened Blackjack was about to die but Luna died in her place so that she could keep going.

Now for Cognitum I did say that on her own it won't trigger and thats true. Blackjack hates Cognitum for stealing her body. Moreso than the body theft part, Blackjacks body was pregnant at the time that Cognitum stole it and was using it. Her children would fill the wager part.

Just to also explain this part. The Blackjack, thats currently being used here, after getting her body back had a surrogacy spell performed on her that transferred her children to another mare. She knew before she fought in this form that the risk was too high and that she probably wasn't coming back from her upcoming fights.

Last edited:
sounds neat, i wanna do my ocs Damien with Controlled Undertaker Key and Aminus with his Season 3 key
Damien seems fine but Aminus might be a bit too much. Maybe if they're in an earlier key I'll allow it.
Might as well put Alex and Leo in their Symbiant Arc (Post-Chamber of Time Training) key. Whether or not they can use their transformations is up to you.
They're in. Transformations seem fine.
Throwing Post-Limit Break Asuna Kamakura & Super Javen in the ring with prior permission from @Javenplayz253 👀
Oh yeah and if the latter's regen is a bit much give him the crimson sword as it will take away his regen
Uhhh it's not stated anywhere the Crimson Sword removes his regen. You should probably add that and then I'll let them in.

Back