• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lapis Lazuli missing scans + minor addition

Ya know, I hate when profiles that I like miss scans, so, this thread is to add scans and a minor addition its not controversial

''Water Manipulation (Able to freely control water ),''
'' Memory Manipulation (Can project her memories onto any mirror-like surface]''

This video show the scans to these 2 abilities that I mentioned ^, check 0:46 and watch it

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

''Duplication (Able to make perfect duplicates of her opponents using water)''
Here is the scan, check 1:18

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'' Resistance to Empathic Manipulation (Almost completely resisted Blue Diamond's emotion wave)''
Here is the scan, check 3:02 to up

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
'' Flight,''
I want to change the normal Flight to True Flight, as True Flight mentions that they can fly in the space, and here is the scan, check 2:36

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
''Fusionism''
check 0:59 to 1:10

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ALSO, I want to add Large Size type 1 to Lapis Lazuli, as she can create what seems like a Susanoo made of water and can use it to attack and create water spears, so, weapon creation as well, check 1:40 to up
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i guess this is enough

for now

Last edited:
ALSO, I want to add Large Size type 1 to Lapis Lazuli, as she can create what seems like a Susanoo made of water and can use it to attack, check 1:40 to up

Yeah, this is good.

You can alternatively just reference the episode that each feat takes place in and use the citation format we use for other pages.

Also this to Water Walking, as she is literally walking in the Ocean itself, check 3:02 or just watch the entire video

Would this count as water walking? It seems like the water there is solid since steven was also walking on it and he was shocked when he touched it.

Would this count as water walking? It seems like the water there is solid since steven was also walking on it and he was shocked when he touched it.
Yeah I could notice it when I was going to add, but I didnt added it exactly due it, it seems that the water walking is something related to Pearl, but I dont remember what, so, I didnt touched it

Yeah I could notice it when I was going to add, but I didnt added it exactly due it, it seems that the water walking is something related to Pearl, but I dont remember what, so, I didnt touched it
I think the water walking pearl thing make come from her being able to stand on the water in her room.

Well, I can't add it cuz I dont have the video/pic, so, that part will need to remain without scans, rip

Back