• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kusuo Saiki Revisions…

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShionAH

He/Him
Ability Additions
Stats
Metafictional Stuff
Canonity of the Novel
Counter Arguments!

First of all Saiki breaks the fourth wall regurarly so him suddenly showing us the novel does not mean the entire novel was actually two dimensional, plus by this logic this would make Saiki High Hyperversal

• "Saiki needed powers of his alternate version to create the distortion!"
Which is why its not one of his base stats and will be stated that he can only do it if he is given enough power
  • "Why would Saiki gain five dimensional hax if R>F does not give HDE?"
Well right now R>F page states

"For example, if a character were to view an entire space-time continuum as fiction, they would be superior to such an extent that finite, or even basic infinite, differences in power cannot overcome their superiority. Thus, they would be treated as more than infinitely greater, such as in this case Low 1-C. The gap between the higher world and the lower world would be strictly one of quality, not quantity."

and

"Potential mediums for viewing a cosmology as fiction include: written media (Books or stories), images (Paintings, comics, or movies), data (Simulations or video games), or mental constructs (thoughts or dreams). All of the above would be considered less 'real' than the person who views the cosmology as such, and can directly imply qualitative superiority."

So unless the page will be changed this would give five dimensional hax, though if the page changes then I will agree and remove the 5D hax.

Final Additions

New Power Additions: Healing, Extrasensory Perception, Instinctive Action, Summoning, Transmutation/Sealing
Stats: Inf Stamina and 5-B Durability

I think Saiki would gain passive Plot Manipulation for being the "P
rotagonist" which would give him similar passive abilities with Mikami. Plus this is supported by how Saiki said his first manga before serialization along with the novel were his own doing and that he was the one who wrote them

The 5D would only affect Telepathy, Psychometry, Reactive Evolution and Plot Manipulation.

At the very least Sight Energy feats would be 2-A for affecting infinite universes rather than being Low 1-C because they come from the readers depending on how the standarts work for "power sources"

Agree: 6 (@Eseseso (Neutral on 5D), @edutyn, @Abscoolguy, @TWILIGHT-OP (Neutral on 5D), @Benimōru (On 2-A but Disagree on 5D), @Vzearr (Disagrees on Inf Stamina), @DarkGrath (Neutral on 5D), @Antvasima (With Dark Grath), @Duedate8898 (Possibly 5D))

Disagree: 2 (@Georredannea15 (On 5D), @DontTalkDT (On 5D))

Last edited:
Would that really be healing ?
Telepathy (1 Layer)
Remove (1layer ) and add Enhanced ( it will look good ig) your choice.
Don't really think that's infinite stamina, just a loop.
Saiki should have 5-B durability
The feat doesn't demonstrates 5-B durability tho.
Metafictional Stuff
This will take more time, but I think, u already proposed these stuff in other crt ?
Filler? Or canon?
So unless the page will be changed this would give five dimensional hax, though if the page changes then I will agree and remove the 5D hax.
For some reason I can feel u pain here, when u wrote this .

Would that really be healing ?
I mean. Why not? I am kinda confused what you think doesnt make sense here
Remove (1layer ) and add Enhanced ( it will look good ig) your choice.
Layer is way more different than Enhanced stuff.

Enhanced just means its stronger, layers mean they can negate resistance with their sheer hax power
Don't really think that's infinite stamina, just a loop.
If someone can fight for eternity thats kind of Inf stamina
The feat doesn't demonstrates 5-B durability tho.
The other saiki who hit him didnt have his limiters on.

Without limiters Saiki is 5-B.
This will take more time, but I think, u already proposed these stuff in other crt ?
No
Filler? Or canon?
What?

I agree

And I would like to add some abilities like:

With Limiters:​

Immortality (Type 7) (Similar to other versions of him, Saiki is able to return as a ghost even once dead. As a ghost it obtains Type 1 and 3 since once dead time does not pass and it can regenerate from extremely small pieces and like a gas cloud)

Power Nullification (3 Layers): (Even though Alt was similar to OG Kusuo, he resisted Kusuke's 2 limiters, which sought to eliminate his powers. OG Kusuo could cancel the telekinesis of his alternate version and prevent his alternate version from teleporting)

Resistance:

Limited Power Nullification (2 Layers) (Although some of his powers had disappeared when he put on his limiters, he did not lose all his powers. Even after putting on the device that would eliminate his powers, they ended up returning)

Cosmic Radiation and Extreme Cold (Saiki has been in space many times and has not suffered any effects from radiation or cold)

Damaged Limiter:​

Probability Manipulation: (Saiki has the ability to make something always hit Kaido)

Without Limiters:​

Subjective Reality: (One of the reasons Saiki put on his limiters was his mind control, which reached a point where anything Saiki imagined would come into existence)

I agree

And I would like to add some abilities like:

With Limiters:​

Immortality (Type 7) (Similar to other versions of him, Saiki is able to return as a ghost even once dead. As a ghost it obtains Type 1 and 3 since once dead time does not pass and it can regenerate from extremely small pieces and like a gas cloud)
So this only adds Type 7 to his soul? Sure.
Cosmic Radiation and Extreme Cold (Saiki has been in space many times and has not suffered any effects from radiation or cold)
This is already on the profile

I thought we went over this. These energies are no longer considered as 5-D. And what you are saying is exactly the same old rejected arguments, nothing extra.

So, yeah count me as disagree for 5-D stuff.

Last edited:
I thought we went over this. These energies are no longer considered as 5-D.
This argument is literally “This was downgraded so you cannot upgrade it” tf?
And what you are saying is exactly the same old rejected arguments, nothing extra.
Blatant lying.
Sight Energy is 5D. It comes from the "readers" mind

There isn't but u ignoring the rule
° When creating content revisions, it is essential to ensure that the topic has not been addressed previously. Rejected content revisions cannot be resubmitted within a short period of time (typically defined as within 3 to 4 months), except in cases where a staff member has a good reason to do so

There isn't but u ignoring the rule
So technically u breaking the rule 🤯
Are you blind? I literally showed why its not the same argument. None of these feats were shown in that CRT.
Sight Energy is 5D. It comes from the "readers" mind
I am gonna ask this to not be derailed and also kindly ask @Benimōru to not ignore these extra context.

Are you blind? I literally showed why its not the same argument.
Well i was giving u the information, i am not saying u can argue with new stuff that wasn't shown previously, but idk but I think u already mentioned sight energy somewhere else too and it still got rejected.

If you re-present something that was rejected in the "same" way, then yes.

Blatant lying.
1. You used the first scan in the previous thread.

2. Second scan is not working.

3. For the third and fourth scans: In this kind of case, Sight Energy will not be 5-D again without extra context. The only thing about the Readers is that they're called "readers". There is nothing else about their powers, the statement you mentioned is all about their existence, not their powers. And people who are knowledgeable in Tier 1; DT, Pein, etc. have also confirmed that this cannot grant you 5-D hax and AP.

Well i was giving u the information, i am not saying u can argue with new stuff that wasn't shown previously, but idk but I think u already mentioned sight energy somewhere else too and it still got rejected.
Tf you mean? Sight Energy is the main thing yes but I added two more scans. If you do not know the context I suggest you stop lol
If you re-present something that was rejected in the "same" way, then yes.
Thankfully that did not happen. You are literally contradicting yourself here by talking about the third and fourth scans.
1. You used the first scan in the previous thread.
I used it sure, was it on the OP? No.
2. Second scan is not working.
Works for me.
3. For the third and fourth scans: In this kind of case, Sight Energy will not be 5-D again without extra context. The only thing about the Readers is that they're called "readers".
You are again ignoring how they see the universe as a novel/manga, see it as simple text and implied to see it like two dimensional drawings.

If you keep ignoring these and say “our only context is that they are readers” YOU will be the one breaking the debate rules.
There is nothing else about their powers, the statement you mentioned is all about their existence, not their powers. And people who are knowledgeable in Tier 1; DT, Pein, etc. have also confirmed that this cannot grant you 5-D hax and AP.
And thats all that matters! Their existence is 5D! Which automatically also gives them 5D AP because of R>F.

Kusuo can affect 5D beings = 5D hax.

Simple as that.

Kusuo can affect 5D beings = 5D hax.
Beings are not 5-D.

Simply viewing 3-dimensional objects, entities, or constructs as fiction does not qualify them as Higher-Dimensional, as they are still portrayed as regular 3-dimensional beings.

And no. I have repeated this more times than I can count. You can't use statements out of context and give them higher dimensional existence, hax and AP at the same time.

Seeing a 4D universe and multiverse as simple stories on a two dimensional manga should be 5D.
DT responded to this in the previous revision as well.

If the canon Saiki in any way interacts with the novel, then it wouldn't be R>F transcendence, but Immersion or something, as he interacts with a world that is fiction from his universe's main world of regular humans (See Reality Equalization).

Seeing a 4D universe and multiverse as simple stories on a two dimensional manga should be 5D.
Yk there is literally countless saiki kusuo in that manga pannel where saiki holding his own manga, so that means 1B saiki ? Damn , cuz each saiki holding his own manga and the loops goes on.

Idk what tf am I saying at this point
Anyways peace out, waiting for mods.

DT responded to this in the previous revision as well.
Which I responded above… in the CRT…

First of all Saiki breaks the fourth wall regurarly so him suddenly showing us the novel does not mean the entire novel was actually two dimensional, plus by this logic this would make Saiki High Hyperversal so it cannot be used to counter this.

Yk there is literally countless saiki kusuo in that manga pannel where saiki holding his own manga, so that means 1B saiki ? Damn , cuz each saiki holding his own manga and the loops goes on.
It does but its likely a scretch and a gag feat. But it does destroy that one counter argument for it made by DT

Which I responded above… in the CRT…
And it doesn't mean anything.

The fact that he can still interact with that manga just makes it immersion. Not R>F

You just think you are right by presenting the scan you used before back to DT, that's all.

And it doesn't mean anything.

The fact that he can still interact with that manga just makes it immersion. Not R>F
Him interacting with the manga is not a feat that gives 5D. The implication that Readers also see it that way is why it supports R>F. Plus like I said its not immersion its just an gag for Kusuo but its an feat for the readers.

Plus like I said its not immersion its just an gag for Kusuo but its an feat for the readers.
Hmm, it's a gag and a feat at the same time...

Nice contradiction. Anyway, I will not deal with this ignorance any longer. I still have a long text to write for the Ben 10 revision. I'm just gonna let the staff decide

You proved my point about not reading, yet you called ME ignorant. Very hypocrite like behavior...I am gonna completely ignore you now and wait for people who genuinly want to discuss this. or people who can read and understand english sentences unlike you…

Last edited:
By the way Shion what LN is it where Saiki's main character spot light was taken?

I wanna read it before knowing the conversation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back