• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kirito 4-B Question

Kirito absorbed and moved the stars (Yes. They were described as wishes/prayers/hopes but incarnation was very powerful that the wishes/prayers/hopes turned into actual stars.)

Wrong Key
Who's incarnation turned them into stars? The people's or Kirito's?

Thanks for the link to the LN btw.

I know he's an incarnation user but did he make those stars or were the people the ones who made those stars?
It was the people who turned those wishes/prayers/hopes into stars. In the moment Kirito turned the sky to night and all of the stars flickered above, everyone looked up and gave their prayers, forming them into actual stars. That's how powerful Incarnation becomes when a collective people focus at once and believe.

Isn't it one star per person so if they actually were praying for the same thing wouldn't it be just one big star. Also the description for the night sky sword is for it to take resources and not absorb the entire stars and aren't those stars just the size of the palm of your hand.

Last edited:
Aren't they just calling them stars because they look like stars. How would you explain a shiny thing in the sky? How do you know that they are actual stars when it never said that they created stars it's possible they only call them stars because they look like stars not that they are actual stars.

Aren't they just calling them stars because they look like stars.
No
How would you explain a shiny thing in the sky? How do you know that they are actual stars when it never said that they created stars it's possible they only call them stars because they look like stars not that they are actual stars.
Kirito absorbed and moved the stars (Yes. They were described as wishes/prayers/hopes but incarnation was very powerful that the wishes/prayers/hopes turned into actual stars.)
^ Try reading the explanation again

Their hopes/prayer turned into something that looked like stars that doesn't mean they are actually stars. Just because something is shining or giving off light in the night sky doesn't mean it's a star it just means it's shining or giving off light and Alice and Asuna's own wishes/prayers weren't even the size of actual stars and were the size of a hand.

Here's a statement:
Alice called the swordsman’s name, raising her left hand high.
My spirit too. I may only be a manmade knight, possessing only the trivial spirit of a scant life, but this feeling
— this emotion flooding from my chest is unmistakably genuine.
A brilliant golden star was released from her left hand, and then it flew directly towards Kirito’s sword.

The star that she released was at least the size of her left hand.

Their hopes/prayer turned into something that looked like stars that doesn't mean they are actually stars. Just because something is shining or giving off light in the night sky doesn't mean it's a star it just means it's shining or giving off light and Alice and Asuna's own wishes/prayers weren't even the size of actual stars and were the size of a hand.

Here's a statement:
Alice called the swordsman’s name, raising her left hand high.
My spirit too. I may only be a manmade knight, possessing only the trivial spirit of a scant life, but this feeling
— this emotion flooding from my chest is unmistakably genuine.
A brilliant golden star was released from her left hand, and then it flew directly towards Kirito’s sword.

The star that she released was at least the size of her left hand.
You are contradicting yourself with that statement. The reason it was described as a brilliant golden star was cuz' of the color of her armor which is gold. That was the reason why the star was described as A brilliant golden star. And for the size of the stars, yes, they came out of Alice's hand, but what about everyone else's stars? Those stars are real sized stars compared to our world's stars.

How do the underworld residents know they are celestial stars and not just countless lights that are star shaped? Cause if they are calling them stars because there are lights in the sky then they are wrong.

Back