• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

King Kong Upgrade

The calculation appears accepted, so I think this is fine.

Can agree with the Kong stuff, but I don't think we should scale Mechagodzilla to Kong, there's really no reason to iirc since they're never seen together.

Can agree with the Kong stuff, but I don't think we should scale Mechagodzilla to Kong, there's really no reason to iirc since they're never seen together.
However Mechagodzilla is one of the strongest weapons/vehicles in RPO verse, he should be comparable to Kong and any other kaiju there

Kong in-verse is an unpassible creature, if Sorento could just use Mechagodzilla to get past then there would be no competition.

Kong in-verse is an unpassible creature, if Sorento could just use Mechagodzilla to get past then there would be no competition.
Sorry for my bad english but what does that means?

As far as I know you can't enter to the race with other equipment than a car.

In the universe, it's highly implied that nothing can get past Kong, he is a feature of the game that acts as a border, if you try to get past him, he'll kill you, regardless of what equipment you have, if people could get through the competition by overpowering the games characters, then the competition would be unfair, which is something Haliday did not want in-verse.

Either way, Mechagodzilla and Kong never interacted at all, so there's no reason for Mechagodzilla to scale sadly.

Therefor we do not know whether or not Mechgodzilla scales, so we shouldn't assume he should without any evidence for a comparison.

Back