• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kid Goku (Red Ribbon Saga) vs Haruka (Senran Kagura)

Sorry, I just wanted to match the two up because I find Kid Goku to be like the Hibari (along with Arale) of the original Dragon Ball. I definitely like that the SK characters are ranked to be stronger now, but if you don't like this I can put up a Inner Moka vs Yoko Kurama debate.

Well you can actually do whatever you want because it's generally looked down upon to tell people not to do match ups they want to do just because you don't want to see your favorite characters lose.

There are also other SK characters you can use though, a lot of them haven't had matches made for them yet.

This seems like a mismatch. Goku can't leave a dent on Haruka on top of the hax that Haruka has makes this unfair.

A lot of the hax she has (duplication, mind control, empathic manipulation) require prep time and even then she's not likely to use them at all.

The problem is that Goku is 8-B because he is >>> a HIgh 8-C so he is baseline. Haruka is pretty far into the tier

Wait the AP difference is like around 9, and wouldn't Goku (if he survives fighting Haruka once) try to get strong enough to Haruka's level? And due to Goku's heart purity I don't think DEATHXKISS would work on him.

That is debatable because I think of DxK as similar to Irome/Stripping. Both techniques used by Bulma and Ranfan respectively take advantage of one's lust and/or sexuality to try making a diversion to attack. Kid Goku however is pretty devoid of any lust or sexual desires and acts pretty asexual (unless there is a sexuality for food or fighting). But DxK is sort of a manipulator based chi technique (I think, I personally theorize that nen = chi, and some of the attacks of the Senran Girls appear like chi attacks) and ki does work on Goku. But would get charmed by DxK or no?

I am telling you none of the attacks in SK work like that. Mindset has absolutely nothing to do with anything. If he gets hit by DxK he's going to be frozen, it makes no difference if he's pure of heart or not.

Back