• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Khyber VS Kraven (0-0-0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even assuming he does not have the Nemetrix, I still think Khyber takes this.

Kraven has useful weaponry which should be able to work on Khyber if they manage to hit him, but given the fact that these are both incredibly skilled hunters, with Kraven being able to hunt down Spider-man and Khyber hunting a vast array of dangerous predators from across the galaxy. So given the fact that starting distance is about 4km, it does give time for either character to set up traps and hide if they wish.

But Khyber, along with his experience and how he managed to sneak into the Plumber's base and swap Ben and Albedo, has Class M lifting strength compared to Kraven's Class 1. If we look at Khyber's fight with Rath, he does grapple and even throws his opponent, showing us that he does use his strength in physical encounters. Also, Khyber is about 9 feet tall seeing as his comparable to Rath in height.

So I think it is more likely for Khyber to come out on top in melee combat which is what I think this fight will come down to. Khyber's intergalactic experience should mean he is able to avoid Kraven's traps, while Kraven's own impressive hunting experience means he shouldn't fall for Khyber's traps either. While I do think Kraven is more skilled, Khyber has sheer brute strength to his advantage which I don't think Kraven can overcome.

Even on the off-chance the fight takes place long-range, Khyber still has an advanced rifle that technically has Relativistic attack speed, but speed is equalised anyway so I don't think this should be an issue.

Khyber takes this with high difficulty.

Kraven has useful weaponry which should be able to work on Khyber if they manage to hit him, but given the fact that these are both incredibly skilled hunters, with Kraven being able to hunt down Spider-man and Khyber hunting a vast array of dangerous predators from across the galaxy. So given the fact that starting distance is about 4km, it does give time for either character to set up traps and hide if they wish.

But Khyber, along with his experience and how he managed to sneak into the Plumber's base and swap Ben and Albedo, has Class M lifting strength compared to Kraven's Class 1. If we look at Khyber's fight with Rath, he does grapple and even throws his opponent, showing us that he does use his strength in physical encounters. Also, Khyber is about 9 feet tall seeing as his comparable to Rath in height.

So I think it is more likely for Khyber to come out on top in melee combat which is what I think this fight will come down to. Khyber's intergalactic experience should mean he is able to avoid Kraven's traps, while Kraven's own impressive hunting experience means he shouldn't fall for Khyber's traps either. While I do think Kraven is more skilled, Khyber has sheer brute strength to his advantage which I don't think Kraven can overcome.

Even on the off-chance the fight takes place long-range, Khyber still has an advanced rifle that technically has Relativistic attack speed, but speed is equalised anyway so I don't think this should be an issue.

Khyber takes this with high difficulty.

Slight addendum, but for some reason, lots of Khyber's other equipment is not on his profile such as his electric whip, goo-gun, gas mask and laser-bear trap. So I guess we can't use them. ¯\(ツ)

But Khyber, along with his experience and how he managed to sneak into the Plumber's base and swap Ben and Albedo, has Class M lifting strength compared to Kraven's Class 1.
Think that's a oversight that may need fixing lol, Kraven should be around Spider-Man's Class M, I'll try to fix that.
Although like, Kraven has a **** ton of poisons and whatnot, so I think he's reliably oneshotting in mid-to-close range as well :v

Think that's a oversight that may need fixing lol, Kraven should be around Spider-Man's Class M, I'll try to fix that.

Although like, Kraven has a **** ton of poisons and whatnot, so I think he's reliably oneshotting in mid-to-close range as well :v
Then the profiles for both characters need to be changed a bit. Kraven LS and all of Khyber's equipment.

I don't think so, Khyber is smart enough to not underestimate his opponents and so he shouldn't really be taken by surprise from Kraven's poison darts and the like. He's very methodical and careful and likes to plan his engagements ahead, it would be in character for him to be cautious and to not let his guard down.

Also, another addition that should be added to Khyber's profile is pressure points and paralysis inducement through that. There's a technique he uses called the hephaestan neuro grip which he used to instantly knock out Rath.

I don't think so, Khyber is smart enough to not underestimate his opponents and so he shouldn't really be taken by surprise from Kraven's poison darts and the like. He's very methodical and careful and likes to plan his engagements ahead, it would be in character for him to be cautious and to not let his guard down.
I mean, neither is Kraven, and an advantage is still an advantage, which'll add up
Also, another addition that should be added to Khyber's profile is pressure points and paralysis inducement through that. There's a technique he uses called the hephaestan neuro grip which he used to instantly knock out Rath.
Oh Kraven has a similar use of this type of Pressure Point against Tigra, listed on his file rn

I mean, neither is Kraven, and an advantage is still an advantage, which'll add up

Oh Kraven has a similar use of this type of Pressure Point against Tigra, listed on his file rn
Yes, while I don't think Kraven will be taken off guard by Khyber as well, I don't think Kraven's poisons would be able to hit Khyber reliably enough for me to think Kraven comes out on top more often than not. It's also why I don't think Khyber's own traps and laser rifle will influence this fight too much.

This fight is most likely to come down to a brawl, where Khyber would have the advantage due to his greater size which should let him grapple and pull of stuff like the instant knock-out attack mentioned before much more easily than most of the things Kraven can pull off.

Yes, while I don't think Kraven will be taken off guard by Khyber as well, I don't think Kraven's poisons would be able to hit Khyber reliably enough for me to think Kraven comes out on top more often than not. It's also why I don't think Khyber's own traps and laser rifle will influence this fight too much.
Your thingies aren't on the file tho :v
This fight is most likely to come down to a brawl, where Khyber would have the advantage due to his greater size which should let him grapple and pull of stuff like the instant knock-out attack mentioned before much more easily than most of the things Kraven can pull off.
Again I think this is underestimative of Kraven's combat skills against a Class M character with far more skill proofing than Khyber :v

Your thingies aren't on the file tho :v

Again I think this is underestimative of Kraven's combat skills against a Class M character with far more skill proofing than Khyber :v
I wouldn't say the gap in skill is large enough that Kraven would have an advantage. Khyber is has a vast experience of hunting predators and people from across the galaxy. Adding his cautious approach to battle and his size advantage gives Khyber the edge in this fight. Kraven may actually be even more skilled than Khyber, but the rest of Khyber's attributes put him ahead.

As for the profiles, I honestly don't see the point in continuing this thread until the profiles are fixed.

I wouldn't say the gap in skill is large enough that Kraven would have an advantage. Khyber is has a vast experience of hunting predators and people from across the galaxy. Adding his cautious approach to battle and his size advantage gives Khyber the edge in this fight. Kraven may actually be even more skilled than Khyber, but the rest of Khyber's attributes put him ahead.
I disagree, Kraven is able to stalemate Spider-Man often enough, a character who triumphs him in both speed (and by proxy range) and lifting strength, both relevant in this discussion, which honestly I'll just state Khyber is considerably inferior to Spidey in, given feats.
As for the profiles, I honestly don't see the point in continuing this thread until the profiles are fixed.
K, I'll close the thread and get the files fixed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back