• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kaido durability

This is a calc I found on FB about Kaido's minimum durability. This is a low end calculatio

vF2 = vI2 + 2gh where vF is final velocity, vI is initial velocity, g is gravitational acceleration and h is height

vF2 = 0 m/s + 2 x 9.8 m/s2 x 10000 m

vF2 = 196000 m2/s2

vF =
443 m/s

Kinetic Energy= › mv2

Kido's mass= 5000 kg (same as an average t rex)

KE= › x 5000 kg x (443 m/s)2

= 490,622,500 J or 4.9 x 108 J released upon impact after collision with ground. This puts him at mountain level in durability at the minimum

Note: Kaido's was completely unharmed after the fall, and his mass is likely much greater than Trex which has hollow bones.

Edit: You can ignore this calc, I messed up tnt equivalent and energy.

There's a conversion chart in Attack Potency but that puts his Durability at Room Level lmao Why in God's name would he think that fall would kill him

Nibbler3100 said:
There's a conversion chart in Attack Potency but that puts his Durability at Room Level lmao Why in God's name would he think that fall would kill him
dude told ya i messed up tnt equivalent and joules lol

Back