• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Just a quick reminder

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Victor2

Um...how high, exactly? Like, what is the exact speed?

@AllFiction

He probably does because of surpassing Time-Leap.

Asdtgh said:
@AllFiction

He probably does because of surpassing Time-Leap.
No he doesn't, unfortunately. To be infinite in speed he'd have to surpass indefinite time stop, meaning a time stop without limit.

Tbh, we don't know what Hit is going to do in the next episode, so there is a chance for infinite speed, but I DOUBT it. He should be at least trillions X FTL.

Where'd these calcs come from? I think he's trillions too, but like, low single digits trillions (10x Whis' speed. Whis will have to be upgraded too, along with the other gods). If you can link me to it or provide an explanation, I would be very appreciative.

The real cal howard said:
Where'd these calcs come from? I think he's trillions too, but like, low single digits trillions (10x Whis' speed. Whis will have to be upgraded too, along with the other gods). If you can link me to it or provide an explanation, I would be very appreciative.
check katsuragi`s blog from OBD

Is that based on the dazenshu (or however you spell it) map? because if so, that was retconned with Super. If not, put this in a thread.

Another question over here: is there any proof that put DBS character combat speed in that level? the flying speed equal or less than combat speed was assumed by a calc that I can't find; cuz is being assumed that Goku's speed is superior that 187.5*10ˆ9c, when that is the speed of the Cube that was used to travel to the U6, and was stated that Cube is mayor speed is the universe (possibly universes), and Goku nor another character couldn't be faster than that...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back