• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jin Mo-Ri's loop of binding information

Can anyone add this? just to make the info richer. Jin Mo-Ri was limited by his loop of binding (doesn't know how much, but after he was released from it, He in human form, make a simple kick that split the clouds and the ground)

im gonna go ahead and Bumb this

also they should add the fact that he can use hui mo-ri as his borrowed power, and he can keep increasing his limiter removal thing.

Loop of binding being broken means he's stronger, but we don't know by how much so we can't quanitfy it (which annoys me as it means we are still scaling Jin and Satan from Hui Mo Ri, small star feat when the series has them both being immensely stronger than beings who are immensly stronger than him...)

Hui Mo Ri as borrowed power has been added in a revision thread I did myself a while ago.

He can't keep increasing limit removal though. Not in the middle of battle anyway. Going from X52 to X250000 was the result of a lot of self-training in the heavenly realms.

Couldn't we put him at solar system + or something with the loop removed? I know we can't quantify how strong he is without the loop currently but it was meant to seal most of his power.

Well, Solar System level+ means being more than halfway between the lower and higher border.

That is way too much of a jump in power for a power up that we have no idea just how much stronger it made him, seeing as there is a distance of trillions or something between the baseline SS level and baseline MSS level.

Well then how about "At least 4B" with the loop removed? That implies that he is indeed stronger but leaves wiggle room for debates.

He's already got "at least" on his profile for his Heavenly Realm arc stats because:

Jin is being scaled off Satan, who is being scaled off Hui Mo Ri's jupiter pushing feat, which was done when Hui was exhausted, limbless and fading from existence, Add on top of that that Satan is meant to be > Odin who is > Hui, and its obvious that whatever Jin's rating is going to be, it is only "At least" that much.

With his binding removed, Jin was able to force Phase 3 Satan out (who has the durability to survive numerous blows of X250K Jin) of Phase 3 mode with one kick (albeit they were both already injured and quite tired) when he was in human form, so it makes sense that his God form would be a lot stronger on top of that. So its quite clear that Jin is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> whatever he is rated at now.

Problem is, we have no idea by how much. We aren't told how much stronger Odin is than Hui, or how much stronger Satan is than Odin, we only know that they are. We aren't told what percentage of his power Satan used to throw Jupiter, we only know it was done incredibly casually. And we don't know by how much removing the Loop of Binding increased his stats by, only that is did so (we can't even say "Human form jin has X rating and God form Jin has Y rating, so we can divide those together to find out by how much power his is multiplied by in God Form" because we don't know if the increase is linear, exponential, etc.) So we have no basis whatsoever to rate Jin beyond what has already been shown, despite the fact that he should be well beyond that. So the "at least" in front of his rating is all we are going to get.

Although... now that I think about it....

Exhausted human Jin, without X250K, with binding gone - forced Satan out of Phase 3 and back to Phase 1 with one kick.

Somewhat tired God Jin X 250K with Hui Mo Ri borrowed power - one shot Satan Phase 3

Is oneshotting someone comparable to forcing them out of a stronger form? Dunno. But if they are, that means that with the Loop of Binding gone, exhausted human form Jin, without the X250K boost, is SS level. At the very least, human jin without the binding was able to do significant damage to Phase 3 Satan, which alone would put them in the SS level.

I'll wait for more input on that though.

So his current base is on par with former 250kx monkey King mode? Yeesh. But even if we apply another 250,000 times multiplier for his acupuncture to that it would be nearly 10,000x too low for multi solar system level.

Maybe we should add a key for his limit removed base? Even his base form before that should probably get an update/new key seeing as he matched Ultio R.

Can somebody summarise why his non-enhanced state should be Solar System level as well?

God Jin X250K = SS level. Already accepted

Satan Phase 3 = SS Durability, because he took multiple attacks from X250K Jin. Already Accepted

Non-God Jin with his Loop of Binding gone, and without 250K = did enough damage to Phase 3 Satan with a single kick that satan was forced back into Phase 1,

Therefore, Non-God Jin, with his loop of binding gone and no acupuncture multipliers - SS AP

This would be for a new key "Loop of Binding Removed" though rather than his non-enhanced state.

Isn't this plot-induced stupidity and circular scaling though? I mean if the solar system level is derived from multiplying another feat by 250000, we cannot scale it back to the same character without the boost, even if it is illogical that another character could be somewhat comparable to both states.

Antvasima said:
even if it is illogical that another character could be somewhat comparable to both states.
What does this part mean? I don't understand/

It isn't circular scaling because he actually has gone up in power. When he did the X250K, his loop of binding was intact and limiting his power. When it was gone, his power lost the limit holding him back.

Aha, so he permanently lost his limiter afterwards? That might simply mean a new statistics key.

That's what I was saying should be done. As it is such a massive boost, with his human form going from 7-A to on par with his 4-B God Form X250K, (and he can still use X250K and God form to further increase his power from there), I believe it should be added as a new key. It would still be in the Solar System Range, but it would be such a huge power increase that it would be better to have it as a new key.

Okay. That seems reasonable.

Should we inform Repuzzan about this thread? IIRC he is the GoH expert admin. And I think Grudgeman the discussion moderator is also quite knowledgeable.

You can inform them if you wish.

I think we'd be jumping the gun to upgrade him all of a sudden. It was already established by Mo-Ri Hui that Jin can access his Monkey King powers without actually entering Monkey King Mode.

I understand that the loss of the loop of binding would probably increase his power, but since his only feat was beating up Phase 1 Satan, I don't know if we should upgrade him any further until he gets more feats (which won't be for a while given the timeskip and his current disappearance).

Okay. Waiting for more information might be best, yes.

I agree with Reppuzan on this one, it's best we wait for further info before considering upgrading them to such a large degree. Season 6 just came out so we shouldn't haste on upgrading them any further Thant what's been shown.

Monarch Laciel said:
Loop of binding being broken means he's stronger, but we don't know by how much so we can't quanitfy it (which annoys me as it means we are still scaling Jin and Satan from Hui Mo Ri, small star feat when the series has them both being immensely stronger than beings who are immensly stronger than him...)
Hui Mo Ri as borrowed power has been added in a revision thread I did myself a while ago.

He can't keep increasing limit removal though. Not in the middle of battle anyway. Going from X52 to X250000 was the result of a lot of self-training in the heavenly realms.
hui mo-ri was capable of increasing his limiter removal all while fighting dante, soooooooooooooooo yeah i bet jin can do that

@Anonymous

And it very nearly killed him. Plus the Loop of Binding has no relation to Na Bong Chim Acupuncture, so it's pointless to bring it up.

While we are on the topic of NBC acupuncture, is it possible the effects are permanent? It's been a while since I read the chapters when he first uses it, but does the effect stay around after the rebound? That would explain why he was still able to damage Phase 3 Satan enough to froce him out of Phase 3 even after the X250K rebound happened when Satan had just a few moments prior been able to survive the Mori Hui Complete Gift package when Jin was X250K

@Monarch

I don't think so. If there was, there would be little reason to reapply it and Jin would have overpowered most of the base forms of his foes' in the series (i.e. his fight with Il-Pyo).

Back