• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jesse, we need to cook the Hunter (grace)

The DEA sent hunter to assassinate Walter, Walter’s not going down without a fight

Walter white

Hunter

Rules

Speed equalized

First key hunter used

Hunter has knowledge of Walter

Battle takes place inside Walter white’s home

Walt has no knowledge of the hunter but he is equipped with his ruger LCR and Smith and Wesson 442 as well

Starting distance is 15ft and out of sight

Last edited:
Walt isn't skilled with firearms but still has used them before and with that starting distance, he can likely pull off a shot with stealth and the homefield advantage. I'm voting for Heisenberg.
tenor.gif

Walt fra

How close are they from each other roughly? Is Walter standing next to his front door waiting for The Hunter to open it? Or is he in another room waiting for The Hunter to pass by? I feel like either way Walt wins as he's got the home advantage.

How close are they from each other roughly? Is Walter standing next to his front door waiting for The Hunter to open it? Or is he in another room waiting for The Hunter to pass by? I feel like either way Walt wins as he's got the home advantage.
We’re just gonna assume inside the house general area

Back