• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Javen's Awesome Trio Battleroyale rp (SIGN UP!)

Honestly this Roleplay is the only way we can defeat venefica characters
I mean 🗿 I did only submit the 3 that I did because they’re the most interesting of the posted V. Verse characters to RP with, not so that I could win anything here lol

Wouldn’t be added anyway, so doesn’t matter 👀

Honestly, if this were made a few months later than now, I’d have 3 far more interesting profiles to use here, as well as the best characters I’ve ever made in writing, and I’ve been making stories for the better part of 15 years

I might as well input the FU's trio of hax (Stage4 Frogman with Red Saber, Gunnix, GGesom key2)

And then (if spots are left) a trio of Androids (FU Android, FU Plus-droid, Spagmatron) as it sounds funny. Not have to worry about Aerneia or Akumo coming their way as I finally read now AP, dura and speed are equalized, not adding any results at all
Yeah I think this is just like a character interactions kind of thing (at least this assumption is what I based on submissions on 🗿 )

I might as well input the FU's trio of hax (Stage4 Frogman with Red Saber, Gunnix, GGesom key2)

And then (if spots are left) a trio of Androids (FU Android, FU Plus-droid, Spagmatron) as it sounds funny. Not have to worry about Aerneia or Akumo coming their way as I finally read now AP, dura and speed are equalized, not adding any results at all
Robotic Amphibian trio 1 and 2 added
I Also Added An Trio:
Vi, Doomguy, Isabelle
One more row was added just in case someone late comes in

Btw Stage4 Frogman with R.S. got a renamed link, if possible, I would be happy with it being relinked in the participant's table 👀

Back