• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jackie has immunity to Death Manipulation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, you can probably add it to his profile page.

You can only edit the comicbook version.

I have unlocked the page. Tell me here when you are done.

Wait. i have a few question. If he is the embodiment of darkness, isn't he is omnipresence?

The Darkness both comic version and video game version also has the same origins.

He is a phusical being, whereas the force that he channels is omnipresent in its own realm.

Then key should have change to

Key: Base | Full power

Right?

Because if he is the embodiment of darkness, he should be Omnipresent.

But he's not, and he is physical being.

You do have a point. If he is the embodiment of the Darkness, he should probably be omnipresent. However, I do not know enough about the series to say either way.

For the moment, it is probably best to only give him "Resistance to Death Manipulation".

Hello again.

I have take a good look of Jackie's page.

"Classification: Mafia Hitman/Boss | The Darkness"

So, i think the creator of this page actually put The real Embodiment of Darkness in this page.

Can we add his omnipresent? because if his "Classification" is The Darkness itself, he should probably be omnipresent.

and i have some informations from my friends.

Image originally consisted of six studios:

- Todd McFarlane Productions, owned by Todd McFarlane

- WildStorm Productions, owned by Jim Lee

- Highbrow Entertainment, owned by Erik Larsen

- Shadowline, owned by Jim Valentino

- Top Cow Productions, owned by Marc Silvestri

- Extreme Studios, owned by Rob Liefeld

Each studios have their own Multiverse (and Omniverse contains them all, you can take a look at Mother Of Existence's page), and describe as "Universe"

The event that Jackie's recreated the universe is called "Top Cow Rebirth"

Top cow rebirth

When the "Top Cow Universe" was destroyed, the page's go blank.

So, we can presumed that the "universe" that has been destroyed and Jackie's recreated, is a Multiverse.

Should he upgrade to Tier 2-B ?

Omnipresence seems fine for the embodiment of the Darkness, but the rest seems far too speculative for my tastes, so no, sorry.

Well, I want to talk about Jackie's Base form.

Attack Potancy: look at the energy that Angelus unleashed. It's not just normal Planet Level , and Jackie's imprison her.

So, his Attack Potancy is not just Possibly Planet Level. Is At least Planet Level.

Durability: Tank heat , that hotter than the sun.

Others: Resistance to Mind Manipulation, and poisoned that user.

Resistance to time manipulation. Wheel of shadow that can accelerate time of everything , cannot age The Angelus said that 'she have too much inherent power for her to age Angelus' because Angelus and The Darkness is exists before the beginning of time itself. Making him and her has Resistance to Time Manipulation. And the reason that Wheel of shadow can sap her strength is because The Angelus host. Dani, didn't use the full power of The Angelus

and if he is the embodiment of the darkness, his immortality should be type 1,3,4 and 6.

Well, I think that it is only proof of Planet level.

I do not see explicit mentions of being hotter than the Sun.

Resistance to Mind Manipulation and Time Manipulation is probably fine.

I do not know anything about if he was ever the embodiment of the Darkness.

So he is only 5-B then.

Okay, we add only Resistance to Mind Manipulation and Time Manipultion then.

also Embodiment of the darkness in the series is primordial/abstract being/non-corporeal who cannot die. And it will changes host through bloodline.

Who will add it? you or me?

Okay.

I want to request something.

Could you fix the age of these characters.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/God_(The_Darkness_Video_Game)

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/The_Darkness_(The_Darkness_Video_Game)

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/The_Angelus_(Video_Game)

They're exists before the beginning of time too. And they're non-corporeal.

This threes share the same origins as comic counterpart.

And this

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Jackie_Estacado_(Video_Game)

He's has the resistance to time manipulation too, since he is the host of The Darkness.

He's capable of Time Travel. In game, if Jackie's death The Darkness will resurrect him, said "you are my vessel" and sent he back to the past. It's not just the game's mechanic. It's one of The Darkness powers.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTZC4f96DEc&feature=youtu.be

I am very tired, but you can ask somebody else inthe staff to adjust their ages, if you wish.

Well, i'm new and don't know much about staff of this page, and i don't want to disturb them.

If you unlock the page, i can fix it by just a minute.

or you can do it whenever you're ready.

I added Non-Corporeal to the profiles. However, their ages were already listed as older than the universe, or as old as the universe in the Angelus' case.

Okay. Thanks, what about Video Game Jackie's Time Travel and Resistance to time manipulation?

I do not know. Sorry. And I am very tired and busy. I do not have time to continue talking with you.

What "exists outside of time" meaning?

It is means that he has infinite speed?

if yes, we should add him "speed: infinite" in his base form

because he's still exists outside of everything even time itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back