• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jackie Chan Adventures

I'm not really in an entire mood to explain everything, and I'm unaware of how to do calculations. But I have found out some feats that can be calculated. So basically the speed of the Rabbit Talisman according to Jackie Chan's page is 4,400 m/s (Roughly Mach 13). So in the same episode "Shanghai Moon", Tso Lan was sent flying. Though quickly shrugged off a Torpedo flying at him with the Rabbit Talisman activated. Shown here.

Now Torpedo's tend to vary in size, and this one seems pretty small. In the same clip, it shows the torpedo. We do have one official height, and that is the girl (Jade) who is confirmed to be exactly 3FT tall. Like I said earlier. The speed of the Rabbit Talisman is 4,400 m/s according to Jackie Chan's page. Though the Torpedo needs to be calculated from how much it weighs, for the exact Kinetic Energy. Oh yeah the OG speed feat was recalculated, shown here. Though I'm not sure if this was accepted yet. So at least 4,400 m/s.

Speed of The Rabbit Talisman:

OG Calculation: 4,400 m/s.

Recalculation by Dark-Carioca (If Accepted):

90496.3636 m/s (Massively Hypersonic)

Tso Lan also is casually 8350000 m/s (Sub-Relativistic), which Jackie Chan is capable of keeping up with him, along with El Toro Fuerte who kept up with Tso Lan in battle. Which Jackie Chan has kept up with people who kept up with El Toro Fuerte. Therefore they scale.

High end was 34918181.8 m/s (Relativistic), though the problem with this feat, is that it was boosting a Space ship to this speed. So it's possible we can't scale it to it, though telling by how Tso Lan can travel to the Moon, is it possible the characters can somewhat scale.

While the characters are normally blitzed by users with the Rabbit Talisman. Though on several occasions, the characters are capable of reacting and even dodging blows from users with it therefore they should still somewhat scale. As It's only the movement speed that blitzes them.

So to end off that. The Torpedo needs to be calculated for its weight, we have the speed for the Talisman though there has to be a speed we take as the high end to scale to. If the calculation is done, every character including Jade a child, should scale to it. As El Toro Fuerte was capable of tackling and even overpowering Tso Lan at points in their fights, which Tohru (Who Jackie Chan scales too) is even in strength with him.

Lifting Strength should also be upgraded from Athletic Human easily. Jackie Chan and Captain Black had a rope that connected it to a city bus that was going to fall off a bridge (With a Child, 3 Grown Woman, 11 Grown Men on it at least from the screenshot provided), and both held on for at least 105 seconds (They stated they couldn't hold on for much longer after that). Then with their teammates (Viper, El Toro Fuerte, and Paco), they were capable of pulling the city bus up with minimum difficulty.

There are feats that actually scale the characters to the Ox Talisman, but for now, I think the two feats above should be fine.

Last edited:
Yeah. Though like I said in the thread. 4,400 m/s (The one on the page) can be used for Kinetic Energy at the moment.

Back