• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
erm...
Mountain level+ with 100% (As One For All is a "crystalline network of power", carrying forth the strength of the previous users and growing stronger with each new generation, and has been rapidly growing and evolving within his body, causing its core to expand several fold, Deku should be, at the very least, comparable to All Might, a sentiment affirmed by both himself and Endeavor; moreover, Deku has even battled alongside All Might with 100%. However, his power is severely hindered by his own physical limitations, as using 100%, even for a single strike, causes him great pain to the point where he feels as though his body is being torn apart from the very inside and his movements are severely hampered, negatively impacting his combat ability. His strength, at this point, is only moderately lower than during his battle with Nine)
also how come his joint training arc base form is "much stronger than before", but his u.a. beginnings 100% is only "somewhat weaker" than his heroes rising full cowl 100%?

Last edited:
erm...

also how come his joint training arc base form is "much stronger than before", but his u.a. beginnings 100% is only "somewhat weaker" than his heroes rising full cowl 100%?
His base form grew in durability, by an unknown amount higher.
Izuku’s 100% is the same way, just in reverse, like how we say All Might’s hideout raid key is “weaker than before” same deallio here, his power doesn’t spike in strength until the final act (where instead of hurting someone on all might‘s level, he just put right one taps their jaw)

I’m sorry but what exactly is being asked here? Are you proposing a new description for his 100% in the first key?

Also yes Joint Training shouldn’t have “stronger than before” since “before” is just downscaling to Joint Training so it’s pointless.

Last edited:
Izuku’s 100% is the same way, just in reverse, like how we say All Might’s hideout raid key is “weaker than before” same deallio here, his power doesn’t spike in strength until the final act (where instead of hurting someone on all might‘s level, he just put right one taps their jaw)
His Hideout Raid key is "weaker than before" because, yes, All Might gets weaker as time passes, as the embers of One For all within his body gradually die out. If Izuku in the Joint Training Arc, after nearly a year of training, is "much stronger" than his U.A. Beginnings Saga counterpart, then logically, as the strength of One For All is being applied to a stronger base, his Full Cowling 100% during Heroes Rising should be "much stronger" than his U.A. Beginnings Saga 100%. But this isn't really the thread for that.
Are you proposing a new description for his 100% in the first key?
Yes. I probably should've been more specifically. I wasn't really content with the two lines Izuku has currently, mainly because the two comments used as evidence to support his strength being comparable to All Might's were throwaway lines by characters who aren't, like, Sensory Ninjas and cannot automatically gauge power levels.

Wait I’m understanding.

Base Deku is stronger than Monoma even at the beginning because he can withstand 100% while Monoma can’t. Then he just got stronger after that for Joint Training. The description is fine.

As for 100%, just remove the “somewhat weaker than during his battle with Nine,” since he scales to Hideout Raid All Might who is > Endeavor even now.

Yes. I probably should've been more specifically. I wasn't really content with the two lines Izuku has currently, mainly because the two comments used as evidence to support his strength being comparable to All Might's were throwaway lines by characters who aren't, like, Sensory Ninjas and cannot automatically gauge power levels.
Way too wordy. Remove everything after “However,” this is his AP section not weaknesses.

Like this:

Mountain level+ with 100% (One For All is a "crystalline network of power", carrying forth the strength of the previous users and growing stronger with each new generation, making Deku at the very least comparable to All Might during the Hideout Raid, a sentiment affirmed by both himself and Endeavor. Deku has even managed to keep up with All Might at his 100%.)

I like Kingofwolves999's description, shorter and more compact.

"Deku has even managed to keep up with All Might at his 100%."
Deku was using 5% in that scene, I don't think this should be here.

Back