• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Izuku Midoriya keys and speed using ofa 100%

Since now one for all full cowl and 100% have the same tiers, why we don't combine him? since Deku can jump from full cowl to 20% or 100% if he needs to.

And about speed, I have an argument that deku can go to the speed of all might but for only one time using One for all 100% because he breaks his bones, of course he can´t react, at least in short distances. This happens in the chapters 21 and 22

Deku's speed
Comparable to all might's

Shadowbokunohero said:
no he scales from a Hypersonic+ calc thats going to be disregarded. likely to be supersonic
All might's prime is at least 60 times more powerfull

true i suppose your right then, i can izuku having supersonic+ in short bursts but it results in his bones breaking.

Izuku's page is outdated and I don't know why we still have two useless keys, with one that deku can only throw a punch before becoming useless...

true, cause we might have to end up creating a key for his 20 percent OFA and then were left with three keys...

Back