• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So what does Touhou do? Oryx has his taking and being absurdly difficult to put down, though he can bring out other stuff like Deathsinger level deathhax.

Ok so she stops time (which I don't think would affect the ascendant realm btw), what can she actually do from there? Taking is also semi passive in the sense that he's always corrupting but it needs to spread. It'd get around imortality due to technically being more like incap, and the level of some of the components of the ability.

Even without taking Oryx's resistance list into play, eternity manip isn't sounding like something that's gonna work so well on a being that defies causality in the way oryx does here.

The ability to Take would incap her. To Take, Oryx directly channels The Darkness and casts his foes into it, which warps them in all the ways specified onto the profile into serving His will. It even bypasses normal mindhax resistance. While he can use force if necessary, The Darkness strips away all negative feelings of the victim in doing so. Gone are their inhibitions and fears, as the victim is reduced down to a state of pure extacy. In doing this, the ability to Take causes those it affects to serve the will of Oryx and the Darkness of their own volitio.

In terms of destructive potency, his death manipulation is that of his daughters. It can negate all the immortalities and Regen of his daughters, and they could destroy axioms with their songs. Oryx himself can make or break concepts at a whim, though that's more in the second key. Even his ability to Take is classified as an Ontological waspon, putting it on the same level (if not higher) as things like the Gorgons. The Gorgons are a vex weapon that can decide what does and does not exist, and if they decide an individual doesn't exist, they are erased from time across multiple timelines. We're thinking that we may be able to pin that down at a 2-B level. However Oryx is much better than the Gorgons. The vex saw no futures where they beat him, and they could theoretically retreat into one of their infinite simulations in the infinite forest, so yeah he should have the range to affect her 2-B whatever.

In case it's not clear I'm voting Oryx.

Oryx FRA.

I mean, SWEET EMPRAH ON THE THRONE! I know next to nothing about Destiny but the Oryx spam got me interested and I've been checking out his lore and his profile and the guy's nuts in terms of capability and hax.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back