• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

It's Time for Me to Move... Again...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkDragonMedeus

Hard Working Individual
He/Him
VS Battles
Super Moderator
Administrator
I better make this post while I still have access to the internet given I was offline for hours to move furniture around. And likely there may come a time where I am forced to be inactive for days again.

But I am going to be moving houses again as I mentioned 2 months back. And hopefully the last time outside of own volition. But the official move starts this Monday. I have requested vacation from my IRL job for the week starting then and likely might have some time to enjoy if the move finishes quick enough.

It was a much nicer house than my previous one, and I thought it was good enough the way it was, but other family members didn't like the unfinished basement was the only issue. And I'll be back to living out in the country, which means back to square one when it comes to driving to work, at least until I solve my plans to find a job where I can work from home. I also have other plans for a living situation update as well as possibly a new desktop instead of using this ancient laptop of mine. Where I can finally work ahead on my dozens of projects I have for this community; various verses to either introduce, expand upon, or revise, general plans for various policies to help make the community more easy to follow, and other big plans that I hear are coming that I hope to be a big part of. Some won't be mentioned though.

I may still have this evening and the next one to continue doing what I do most smoothly; Approval Queue stuff. But it may be appreciated for more assistance on that field while I'm gone and will be able to pick up when I get back.

Thank you all so much for all the support and appreciation everyone in this community have, and I hope to not be too long before I am back better than ever.

Oh man, how I hate moving, me mom, dad, and little brother, moved every month to another city and new house, I had to help with the changes and it was terrible, if there's one thing I dislike is moving.

But I hope that everything works out for you and that you can get a good job, hehehe, thank you very much for helping me with everything!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back