• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Itachi the true puppet master

In both the anime and manga we see itachi able use and have his suanoo seal nagoto without being directly inside. So im proposing Energy Manipulation be added

(Limited Energy manipulation) (Energy manipulation) (Likely Energy manipulation) or (full on Energy manipulation) Based on whichever gets the most amount of votes I think we can settle with

Agree: Decieved3596

Neutral:

Disagree:

02.jpg

01.jpg

Last edited:
I am not seeing anything that would warrant such an ability
Wouldent itachi controling his susano manually without being inside it normally be considered body puppetry? Because ussally susanoo ursers cant use it without themselves or a clone is inside it. Kind of like a puppet user but without the strings

Eh, Energy Manipulation would be a better choice imo since Body Puppetry generally implies the forceful movement of an actual, physical body, rather than say, the manifestation of your energy. Energy Manipulation can induce similar effects to Body Puppetry, such as the forceful movement of a structure created by said energy, but wouldn't be considered as Body Puppetry because of the aforementioned lack of an actual, physical body.

Eh, Energy Manipulation would be a better choice imo since Body Puppetry generally implies the forceful movement of an actual, physical body, rather than say, the manifestation of your energy. Energy Manipulation can induce similar effects to Body Puppetry, such as the forceful movement of a structure created by said energy, but wouldn't be considered as Body Puppetry because of the aforementioned lack of an actual, physical body.
Ok I see, I'll change this to Energy manipulation

Back