• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Is this possession?

ZackMoon1234

VS Battles
Image Helper
I Shall Seal the Heavens - Chapter 1587 and 1610

"Any person who kills me…. shall find that his people, his bloodlines, everyone connected to him by Karma, everything connected to the Karma of those people, and anyone connected to that greater web of Karma, will be cursed! It will spread from this one point outwards, and it will spread yet again from those it spreads to, on and on until it has nowhere left to spread! Everyone within that range, everything within that scope, all lives… shall be cursed by Allheaven! My curse upon them is thus: in their lives, time is limited! No type of cultivation magic, no type of bloodline power, no type of precious material, no type of reincarnation, will be even slightly effective in breaking the curse! Because the curse does not affect Transcendent cultivators, it can exist for all eternity!"

and

Meng Hao's mind was shaken, and he was also shaken visibly. At some indeterminable point in the past, a sealing mark had appeared in his brain, which now flickered with the will of Heaven-Sealing. Radiant light spread out, and Meng Hao instinctively extended his right hand and waved his finger.

"I hereby... break my curse!" The words coming out of his mouth seemed strange, but for some reason, he felt as if they needed to be said.

Instantly, rumbling like that of thunder filled the starry sky. It was especially intense in the region where Meng Hao sat. A huge rift appeared on the ice mountain where all of the soul seeds were stored.

Instantly, the soul seeds, which had long since grown dim and dark, seemed to pulse like beating hearts. All of a sudden, they brimmed with life force.

It was as if the gateway leading into reincarnation, which had once been shut tight, was now blown wide open for them.

As the countless soul seeds were restored, Meng Hao's mind experienced something like two huge hands ripping it apart. The pain was so intense that he screamed, and his eyes went completely bloodshot. He was shaking as countless memories suddenly flooded up inside of him.

He remembered the Mountain and Sea Realm, his parents, Xu Qing, Chu Yuyan, Fatty, Wang Youcai, Patriarch Reliance, Guyiding Tri-Rain, and everything else....

He remembered his battle with Allheaven, and he remembered going into meditation. He remembered Shui Dongliu... who, in the moments before dying, had handed Meng Hao a jade slip with a plan detailed inside.

Rumbling sounds filled Meng Hao's mind, and blood oozed out of his eyes, ears, nose, and mouth. He slowly looked up, and spoke out in a voice that was hoarse, and yet filled with determination.

"I am not Allheaven. I... am Meng Hao!

"I am... MENG HAO!" With that, he threw his head back and roared. His roar filled the starry sky, shaking it, causing the Ninth Mountain and Sea to tremble.

He began to pant as he recalled the truth about everything. He remembered the brief moment in which he had possessed Allheaven during their final battle. He remembered making contact with Allheaven's thoughts, and he remembered that discarnate will, which he had placed in his own mind like a seed. Gradually, that discarnate will from Allheaven grew, making something like a duplicate of Allheaven that Meng Hao intentionally allowed to possess him.

That had been Shui Dongliu's plan. It was an insane plan, and the slightest misstep could have led to Meng Hao losing himself forever, to fully transforming into Allheaven. But that was the only way to break the curse. That curse... could only be broken by Allheaven. Not even killing him could accomplish it. Allheaven had to do it of his own accord.

Therefore, the only way to break the curse... had been to become Allheaven!

And that was why everything played out the way it did.

Trembling, Meng Hao looked over at the broken ice mountain. He saw the awakening soul seeds, and then started to laugh, a clear, crisp laugh that spread out in all directions. He knew that he had finally... succeeded.

So if an enemy inflicts a curse upon the MC's family and the MC can't break it as only the enemy can break it.

The MC lets the enemy absorb him while they were fighting, but it instead backfired on the enemy as the MC was consuming him slowly, gaining his memories while living through what the enemy was living through for years. After being conscious after billions of years passed, the MC breaks the curse.

So I assumed that the MC possessed the enemy, what do you think? Is it possession, or some other type of ability?

Are you speaking from an actual example or purely hypothetically?

Context matters.

Its a feat if thats what you mean by an actual example.

The absorption to the conclusion of it is like 3 chapters so if you want to read it, I'll put the link to the end

Back