• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

is this nlf?

x= is it impossible for lucy to beat akuto?
y = yes
x= lucy can achieve impossibilities, you said it is impossible to beat akuto, so she manages to beat akuto

Isn't this text direct nlf, meaning no fallacy limit?

I don't know the verse: If sufficiently portrayed/shown/evident/or any form of base given to back up this statement then I personally wouldn't be opposed to scale her to him, but others might feel otherwise idk. But reading the convo, it's just feels like she's taking a exaggerated statement too literally.
yes, it is an exaggerated expression. I also think it is nlf, this was just an example of the text I wrote. lucy 5-A tier character

x= is it impossible for lucy to beat akuto?
y = yes
x= lucy can achieve impossibilities, you said it is impossible to beat akuto, so she manages to beat akuto

Isn't this text direct nlf, meaning no fallacy limit?
Nlf. She can achieve all impossibilities if can "achieve all impossibilities" is an ability then is NLF, since Lucy (the one from Fairy tail if an not mistaking) is 5-A.

Or it may be taking Statement too literally.

Last edited:
Nlf. She can achieve all impossibilities if can "achieve all impossibilities" is an ability then is NLF, since Lucy (the one from Fairy tail if an not mistaking) is 5-A.

Or it may be taking Statement too literally.
Yes, it is a character from Fairy Tail, thanks for the explanation.

Back