• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Is this extra genius,genius or supergenius?

HakutoRei000

He/Him
One night, while reviewing charts and data filled with perplexing numbers, Daniel came across an experimental device he didn’t recognize. The device appeared to be a prototype for a machine capable of accessing higher dimensions, a theory he had read about in a long-forgotten scientific journal. Driven by deep curiosity, he decided to test the device.

After a series of tests and calibrations, Daniel activated the machine. Instantly, the surroundings shifted. His familiar lab transformed into a vast, boundless space filled with geometric projections that seemed to form an enormous cube.

his device, when used to its full capacity, revealed a hidden dimension: a bleak, featureless void where countless iterations of his existence were projected in endless repetition. Each iteration mirrored his own, each life identical in its monotony. This void, with its ceaseless loop of unchanging lives, reflected an existential truth—one that suggested a cruel joke of cosmic indifference.

I guess it depends on how complicated operating the machine was, although daniel did seemingly take some time to figure out how such a foreign machine worked, And he's also seemingly very surprised by seeing something like it. I'd say genius with the context we're given

I guess it depends on how complicated operating the machine was, although daniel did seemingly take some time to figure out how such a foreign machine worked, And he's also seemingly very surprised by seeing something like it. I'd say genius with the context we're given
What if, Daniel were the one who created the machine?

Back